Josephine Status Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
By tomorrow morning, she'll be running the place - take my word for it! :-)
 
Great news, thanks for the updates everyone.

Chris :)
 
By tomorrow morning, she'll be running the place - take my word for it! :-)

I agree with you, Mudpro.....she's WonderWoman for sure!!
[Bonesmart.org] Josephine Status Report
 
I think you are a bit of a wonder woman also Jamie, taking on the responsibility of holding down the fort while Jo is away. Thanks for stepping up, we appreciate you.

Chris :)
 
I think you are a bit of a wonder woman also Jamie, taking on the responsibility of holding down the fort while Jo is away. Thanks for stepping up, we appreciate you.

Chris :)

You're welcome, Chris. It has been fun learning how to moderate a forum....a completely NEW experience for me! But Jo is a fabulous teacher - so patient with my boo-boos. I am thankful that she gave me the opportunity to learn.
 
Yes Jamie thank you!!

Jo well done with the leg lifts. You are going to be a poster case aren't you and womder why we all complained so much ...LOL...(((((HUGS))))) Sue
 
Wow, never thought of THAT, Sue.....we'll NEVER get any sympathy from Jo after THIS!!!! ACK!!!
 
Jo

Glad to hear all went well, I bet you will be strolling the halls in record time.

Sending you a warm Vermont hello.

Simon
 
Hi Sue! Jo would definitely be the consumate
Poster girl for TKR! Mud! You are sooo
Right! :)
No doubt she's puttin' those younguns in
Their place!!! :)
 
Jo is sure showing us how it is done. Praying for her continued great recovery. I is even cool to say recovery for her!!!!
judy
 
Another day closer to going home Jo...Keep bending that new knee...
 
Soon Jo will be back with us and telling us all how easy it was.....lol
then she will think we were all cry babies....
Can't wait to see her back with us...hugs Carol
 
Jo, I've been praying like crazy for you and it sounds like prayers are being answered with a resounding, YES! I'm so happy to hear how well you are doing. Remember all the great advice you've given us... pain pills before pain hits, doing exercises, stool softeners, etc. Hopefully you learned a lot from our mistakes! We love you and look forward to your return to us! God bless you!

And blessings to Janis for keeping us informed on your recovery. Soon we'll see your scar pictures!! You are an official member of the TKR club now!!
 
We all are so happy to hear of Jo's daily
Progress report! Keep up the good work, Jo!
 
I can only imagine being one of Jo's nurses... I wouldn't want to mess up! She could probably teach them a lot about medicine and bedside manner!!

Jo, so glad to hear such great news about your recovery! It will be full of ups and downs and we will be here to help you through them all! Pop a pill or two and enjoy!
 
Re: Our Jo

That is just great!!! So glad she called you and wanted us to know. Thanks.
God Bless her!
Jayne
 
WOW 80%!!! I didn't do that till on the bike. Next is stairs and getting in and out of a car(another big one for me) One thing that happened with me is I fell the same day I got home. In the hospital thay don't tell you that it feels different walking on rugs as opposed to walking on a tile floor in the hospitals. I had all the throw rugs up but forgot how your walker doesn't work so great on rugs. My daughter sat me down and said to stay put. She went to store to get some goodies(drugs mine lol) well I decided I could get around and before I knew it was on the floor. Crawled to the phone called ambulance and went to our little ER. They couldn't believe I had just got home. lol Had x-rays and all was ok. Haven't shared any of my stuff here so ya are. Also Jo knows this and she she knows to stay put until she is ready to move. Had my surgeries in 90 and the other done in 91. My doctor was so great, he is legally blind now, such a gifted surgon. Have put a link to this forum on Christfirst so ya all may be hearing from others.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom