Josephine Status Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see you are home Jo. Has your brother and his wife arrived yet? Take care of yourself. Take all your meds, ice and elevate and get plenty of rest!!

Missed you. Love and ((((HUGS))))) to you dear friend, Sue xoxoxoxo
 
Great news! Look forward to the blow- by- blow as it were when you get ready to write Jo. Thanks Jamie for the news.
 
Yep, I want to hear her critique now that she has joined the "Royal Order of the Metal Joints".
So funny, I just got back from my sons high school...I actually had several ask to touch my knee..I had them convinced I had to inject oil once per month so it wouldn't rust..But I couldn't maintain a straight face
 
HUGs to Jo and I'm so glad to hear you're home.

I have to confess I haven't been on here much lately - so I'll ask the dumb question - what exactly did Jo have done? Her knee I take it? One knee or two?

We all owe you so much Jo - we will all be here for you.

Take good care of yourself.

Susan
 
Susie....never, never apologize for enjoying your new life!! Jo had a single knee replacement on St. Paddy's Day and is now back home in recovery.
 
I've been out of town the last 5 days and had no Internet service...catching up right now. Soooooooo glad to hear that Jo is home....Congratulations! Look forward to hearing Jo's 'tales from the hospital!'

I have a couple OS appointments later this week...but I'll post that info on the Hip Replacement thread.

NanaPat
 
I'm so happy and relieved to hear Jo is finally home. That's when my healing really started. Being home is so rewarding and comforting. Can't wait to hear from Jo directly.

Jo, as others have reminded you - take your pills befor you are in pain, ice and elevate regulalry, and always keep your incredible sense of humor and faith fully engaged. Love you so much!! God bless you.
 
Welcome home Jo,
I am sure everyone you have helped and supported has you in their thoughts and prayers. Wishing you a safe and speedy recovery.
Best Wishes
Michele
 
Welcome back Jo. Hope you're adjusting to being at home and are obeying instructions. Look forward to hearing from you when you feel up to it. Linda x

PS Ignore the last bit - I've just found your blog!
 
I haven't been online for quite some time, but have been thinking about Jo every day. So glad she's home! I, like all the others, can't wait to see her first message to us!

by the way, I watched that video of the TKR surgery.......I really got the creeps from it.

GO JO GO!
 
Welcome home Josephine- Hope things are going well. I saw where you are back to answering questions so I am trying to find the info on how to start a new thread because I have a question.

Take your meds and hang in there.
Love to you!!
Nana
 
I just hit me that it sounds like I just wanted Jo to answer and that's not what I was trying to get out. Too much pain today to think clearly. When I figure out how to do it, I need all the suggestions I can get.
Sorry, all of you have been so helpful.
 
Hi Jo welcome back. Bet it feels way different when it is in your leg as opposed to your hand. The prostetic that is. Glad to hear you are home and resting safe.
Yes, Skeet, the 1st shower, forgot about that fiasco/pleasure. Alot of work, but so worth it.
Nana55, don't worry, even if you did only want Jo's answer, all the crazys (like me) will have an opinion.
 
Nana55, don't worry, even if you did only want Jo's answer, all the crazys (like me) will have an opinion.

Jenn....boy, have I missed your sense of humor! Glad you're back for a visit! Crazy=GOOD!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom