Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR JennyLynne's "full" disclosure

Your day will be filled with joy and you won't even think about that knee when those precious children are graduating! What wonderful arrangements the school has for you!
 
Great news from the doctor! And how nice that the school made those special arrangements for you! Enjoy!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Ooh! Good luck at the pre-school graduation. You will do great and it will be adorable. Post a picture for us!
 
So glad you are at the stage where you can go. Loved that age!! They are so darn sweet! My "baby" girl is now almost 28. She's still pretty sweet now too ;-)
 
Survived graduation! My knee is the size of a football, but I got through 3 hours of ceremony and party. While I'm sure I will pay for it, I felt pretty good through out and it was well worth whatever comes next!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
[Bonesmart.org] JennyLynne's "full" disclosure
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh JennyLynne, he's just adorable and obviously thrilled! Love the T-Shirt!

Wow, you did really well to manage 3 hours! I'll bet that leg is up and icing right now. Hope the swelling comes down fast!
 
He's precious! Now, it's time to pamper that knee of yours.
 
What a cutie!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
oh my goodness, your little boy is so cute and looks so proud at this milestone. love the t-shirt. now you go and rest up.
 
Thanks everyone!! I had a lot of anxiety about being able to be a part of today. So thrilled with how it went.
The graduate has foiled my nap plans but I'm elevated with my ice machine on full blast!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
LOL at "The Graduate!" I can't help but think of the old movie with Dustin Hoffman!
 
Oh my goodness he is adorable! So glad you were able to go. Now ice ice ice :)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Congrats to your adorable rising kindergartener!!

Now do nothing for the rest of today.
 
My dad is visiting for weekend so I decided to try an early dinner out. While I did ok, I was so uncomfortable the whole time. Fortunately my kid won't sit too long so we were in and out pretty quickly.
Somehow managed the strength for a stop at Dairy Queen! Amazing what I'll do for some ice cream.[emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I'd walk a mile for a good ice-cream, lol! I can't imagine sitting in a restaurant yet; eeeek!
 
I had to sit on the edge of the seat, all the way forward. Otherwise too much pressure. Tried to elevate on another chair but that was awkward. Fortunately DQ has big comfy swishy club chairs! I'll be back, haha!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
It is nice to be at the point where we can now go to dinner and sit all the way through without being uncomfortable. I'm even venturing out to these places without my cane now! Although when we park in the handicapped spot I feel like I really need to limp so people know why I'm parking there LOL.

I will gladly show them my scar if they were to even dare question me! :elevate:
 
Back
Top Bottom