Guest viewing is limited

PKR JennyLynne- On the other side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come home each day feeling worn out, but after an hour of ice and rest, I feel pretty good again, which is encouraging. Fortunately have plenty of time to rest this weekend, I hope.




Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
It is an easy but delicious recipe. I'm not one of those cooks who can throw things together and come out with a fabulous meal. I need good recipes and this one has just 5 ingredients. Super easy and quick!
 
Ah, the morning after... Clearly spent way to long sitting last night, feet on the ground, not getting up to stretch. I was woken up several times last night with pain, and I ache today. Haven't felt this uncomfortable in the morning in a couple weeks. Tonight will be my first evening alone with my little guy, so guess I'll be spending most of my day icing and elevating.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@JennyLynne note to self - never every wear skinny jeans, set an alarm for meds, and bring my own ice!!! @jacs65 you are amazing planting!!! wowowowow!!! I love my flower gardens - this year I opted to not do much because I didn't want to be freaking out that they weren't getting enough water..... so all my perennials are blooming up a storm but I did not plant anything extra. I received a beautiful hanging plant for Mother's day from my daughter and I am watering just that this year :) So @JennyLynne a whole week at work, huh? You go girl - that is impressive!!! I was having a discussion with the CFO - who I report to about when I thought I'd be back at it and I said August 1 is my plan to be working from home by then if not sooner...... So I am hoping I can reach that goal so I can get those financial statements done on time. I have a few commitments with banks and other reporting that need to be done by the 10th but the financials can be pushed if need be.....
 
@iivesfam5 I'm glad you have some wiggle room on your date to start working from home. You don't want pressure that will distract you from recovery!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Yay for quads that have woken up! Mine are still snoozing slightly. . I have a bit of a lag with my straight leg raise.:-)
 
Week 2 underway!


Jean

LTKR (Stryker Triathlon): 21 April 2015
Right Knee Arthroscopy: 25 July 2006
Left Knee Arthroscopy: 10 February 2005
 
@JennyLynne That is awesome news...go you and your amazing quad. What a great feeling and cane walking too, such great progress.

Mine still asleep as can do straight leg raise but knee slightly flexed haha!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom