Guest viewing is limited

PKR JennyLynne- On the other side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops - sorry, daft Brit humour! Magic compression hosiery. It was very tongue in cheek from me.
 
Sorry, I don't know about that one. Let's see what anyone else has to offer.


Jean

LTKR (Stryker Triathlon): 21 April 2015
Right Knee Arthroscopy: 25 July 2006
Left Knee Arthroscopy: 10 February 2005
 
Maybe. I have them. I wore one all day once before surgery, and my knee must have swelled a little, because I had a pink stripe around my thigh that took about three or four days to go away. Consider the compression tights and maybe get one size larger than might be normal to give all day comfort.


Jean

LTKR (Stryker Triathlon): 21 April 2015
Right Knee Arthroscopy: 25 July 2006
Left Knee Arthroscopy: 10 February 2005
 
Ok, I found some with good reviews and prime shipping - ordered!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Let us know how it works for you!


Jean

LTKR (Stryker Triathlon): 21 April 2015
Right Knee Arthroscopy: 25 July 2006
Left Knee Arthroscopy: 10 February 2005
 
Glad you all are finding sleep again! Tylenol PM was my secret. I do remember just putting off going to bed fir the first 3 weeks after surgery. Later with my imbolizer on I'd still find a way to sleep on my side and throw my left leg over the imbolizer.
I covered my scar with 30 SPF, but I was 6 months out and had been smothering g it with Palmer's.
 
Oh 4am... Why???? Tylenol PM didn't help me fall asleep nor stay asleep, which really surprises me.

So when my friend 4am arrived, I decided to try a little side sleep at last. I just couldn't get comfy. I had my surgical leg on the bed, and a pillow between my knees, and my other leg almost thrown over it, but the pressure was too much. I can't do the other side yet, my surgical leg isn't nimble enough.

Can't wait for some good comfortable sleep!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Sigh. I too woke up at 4 a.m. again after sleeping well the night before. I just couldn't get comfortable either. It's getting old.

Roxie
 
Just got back from my son's "last day of school" party. Preschool kids + crutches is not the easiest, but I did much better than I thought I would!! It was so much easier than when I last went out, over the weekend. It's tiring but I wasn't ever uncomfortable. May have a different story later today!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
What fun! My fun starts today, school is out which means I can start swimming my 20 laps a day.

Did the side sleep help at all?


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@KarriB happy summer break to you!

Side sleep just wasn't comfortable, my leg felt too much pressure. I will keep trying, if only to give my back and shoulders a break!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom