Guest viewing is limited

Jean's home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jean's coming home tomorrow!

Oh Jo sorry her wound and BS are giving her a problem! I just know when you finally get home she is going to be better with all thatlove and tender care from you!:wub:

I know your so anxious to get her home and be there for her. There is just NOTHING like being home! Especially with you helping her and that is always a good feeling to know your sister can handle it!!!:cnsl::D My sugars gave me a little problem but not much. Hope today is the day....Jean goes home!!!! hang in there Jean!!!!
 
Re: Jean's coming home tomorrow!

Gosh, so much to catch up on, being away only a few days!
I hope she is doing better and will be home soon, if she isn't already.
I can't imagine better care than to have you in charge of her, Jo!
 
Re: Jean's coming home tomorrow!

Ahhhh....now you're pulling out the BIG GUNS!!! I liked that, Jo...."released to the care of the Mother Hen!!!" You can't get better than that!!
 
Re: Jean's coming home tomorrow!

Jo - you go girl! Cracking that whip with staff. Jean is a lucky lady!
 
Re: Jean's coming home tomorrow!

Well, her wound seems to be drying up and the consultant saw it tonight and was happy. So she's coming home sometime tomorrow - finally!
 
Re: Jean's coming home tomorrow!

Whoop! Whoop!!!! Hooray!!!
 
Re: Jean's coming home tomorrow!

Jo, I can hardly wait to hear the patients story and it's nice to know she had a fairly easy time in the hospital.

WELCOME HOME JEAN.. :thmb:

I wish you a smooth easy recovery!!
 
Re: Jean's coming home tomorrow!

Now home and dozing in her recliner! (wish I could tale a piccy!)
 
Re: Jean's coming home tomorrow!

So happy for you and your Sister. Do you have a webcam or cellphone camera?
 
Re: Jean's coming home tomorrow!

Whooo hooo, Jo!!! I know everyone is happy Jean is home - you, hubby, and (most of all) Jean!!! I hope she continues to do well....she has the BEST of care goin' on now!
 
Re: Jean's coming home tomorrow!

Yahooooooo Jean! :jump: You made it! Now it's all healing and resting.

Thanks for keeping us updated Jo!
 
Re: Jean's coming home tomorrow!

Happy to hear that Jean has made it home and that she has you, Jo, to take care of her!
 
Re: Jean's coming home tomorrow!

:jump::thmb::wahey: Yeah, Jean's home... I hope the patient can post soon..
 
Re: Jean's coming home tomorrow!

She's not bad for the first day. Some ow's and ouches but overall, doing extremely well. I am so very proud of her. Already got her own breakfast this morning and sorted me out some soap powder for the washing machine! Medications are a bit of an undertaking - I think there are about a dozen different types three times a day! :doh:
 
Re: Jean's coming home tomorrow!

Yaaaaaaaa Jean......bout time girl. Now you make sure to give Jo a run for her money.....lol.....but just a little...lol. Take care and pull out a deck of cards or a backgammon board.....should be able to keep ya busy for a bit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom