Guest viewing is limited

Jean's home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean & Jo - squirt WD40 into the locks. Works great!


Jaycey I tried that also de-icer and made no difference whatever
as the door was frozen all the way round. I've asked my son to come
and take me shopping this evening so I can get my Christmas things
before the stores are all sold out! (especially sprouts Richard).
 
Hi Jean
I hope you managed to get those sprouts last night! I sure feel for all you Brits with the awful deep freeze you are in. I hope you can manage to have a very Merry Christmas in spite of the snow and cold..

It sounds like you are healing up nicely, even though cabin fever is trying to settle in!! :th_heehee:

Take care
 
Final, for now, appointment with Registrar today and he was very pleased that my wound is no longer inflamed and that it is healing nicely. Hooray! so no more visits to hospital until six month check-up in June.

He added if any further problem should occur, even on Christmas day, I must ring the hospital and somebody would see me. Wish he hadn't said that 'cos it makes me think there is a possibilty that something might go wrong!!!:th_DOH:
but really it's nice to know they are there if needed.
 
Great news, Jean.....now don't go jinxing yourself!!!
 
Great news Jean! Now you can get on with cookin' those sprouts!
 
Wish he hadn't said that 'cos it makes me think there is a possibilty that something might go wrong!!!:th_DOH:
So you'd prefer he had left you high and dry with no safety net? :th_sigh:
 
You should know me - the eternal pessimist! :th_heehee:


Just been to the supermarket for a couple of last minute
things. What a joy to drive without any pain in my hip.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Jean's home!


Jean and her machine......
 
Hello Bonesmart friends.

Just thought it is time for a little update as I haven't posted much lately although I do log in for a read now
and again.

The reason for my absence is because I am so busy trying to catch up with all the things that I have wanted to do, but not been able, for the last twelve months. As I am so much better I am doing the vacuuming, washing, cooking etc, etc, etc, and still unpacking boxes from our move last April and finding places to put all the items! Also out driving to the shops!! but after all this activity I still find I have to have a doze every afternoon or evening.

You can see, I am enjoying life again with my new hip and although not 100% recovered yet I am getting there!

Love and hugs to all for your help and encouragement - all very much appreciated.


:th_yahoo:
 
So great to hear this, Jean!!! Have fun!
 
Awesome report Jean so happy for you keep plugging away and you'll b 100% soon :)!!!
 
Great to hear from you Jean! And even better - you sound great. So glad you are getting your life back.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom