My Dear Friends, one and all. xxI haven't been around much as I have not felt I have anything positive to say ... about myself or anyone else!

Thankfully the Codipront cleared the mucus and therefore cough and the bloodshot eye is now gone as a result.

I really feel like I have gone backwards... a month or so ago I was walking with one crutch about 150 steps/paces but now I find that strenuous. I haven't conquered the individual steps yet with a crutch, only the walker. Can anyone else do steps/stairs without a handrail or is it just me?
Friends were over on Sunday. He is Canadian and his mother was a Physiotherapist for 50 years or so now retired at 88, a lovely lady we have met, and he said remembers her saying "If you don't use it, you lose it." when I said I believe I am behind because of not using my knee after it's replacement due to fractures healing. It is so true as is Mojo's "Motion is Lotion".
Any old how, today is a new dawn and a new day (I love that phrase), the sun is popping in and out, and I will put on my positivity hat. I am going to have a go on the static bike today rather than the peddler,make a spicy meat for tacos tonight, examine all my plantlets I have started and potted up, crochet on the current afghan, watch some TV, be lazy and be thankful I am alive and well and have such beautiful friends in person and hiding in my computer.

So,off I go to bathe and get my derriere in motion. I will visit later to individually respond to all. In the meantime, have a peaceful day and ...
Last edited:
Portugal
My thoughts exactly!
Just think, we wouldn't know you as well nor have the pleasure of experiencing your endearing wit, or feel the vibe of sunshine you send us if we weren't hanging out in your computer 

![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/65/65990-7ef565bbe254fa6702b6193732e27fd3.jpg?hash=fvVlu-JU-m)


![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/65/65991-43297475ef195825ae745264364b578e.jpg?hash=Qyl0de8ZWC)


![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/66/66344-6ca8c6dbb0c2876c71875c580d103e3c.jpg?hash=bKjG27DCh2)

![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/66/66345-8d62f532328640039e949ddd52de5b48.jpg?hash=jWL1MjKGQA)
xoxo![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/66/66655-28f7be20ba660532255326f4fa2d8e03.jpg?hash=KPe-ILpmBT)

![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/66/66656-77546dc1002b438e72af60aecd436ab2.jpg?hash=d1RtwQArQ4)

![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/66/66657-dab543a9e8dfc1d98790142d01ff78ac.jpg?hash=2rVDqejfwd)







![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/66/66691-6f390da6dd8e4ac5b99e52a823536c7e.jpg?hash=bzkNpt2OSs)
![[Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine [Bonesmart.org] Izabel, Walking on Sunshine](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/66/66735-97c2ed45c279f6c27f9493c1b71c7787.jpg?hash=l8LtRcJ59s)