Guest viewing is limited

In pain, confusion and uncertainty after 4 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
I attend medical conferences once in a while, the last being one in Edinburgh last Sept. It was a hip symposium and one of the topics was idiopathic pain. The debate ranged around all the things you have mentioned but the final conclusion was, that if all the tests, scans and xrays appear normal and the patient continues to experience pain (not they did not just say 'complain of'!) then the last resort would be a revision.

Present were many surgeons from the UK, US, Asia and Europe and many came up to the mic to relate experiences they'd had of this phenomenon.

It seemed that, in the end, a revision seemed to bring some resolution whether there was any hidden pathology discovered or not.
 
Hi Jimbo,
I think with you where there is a will there is a way!!!! Your obviously a fighter and have a great spirit!:thmb: I so hope something good happens with you and getting rid of the pain!:pray: Sounds like Jo had some interesting news for you to think about....
Thoughts and prayers are with you..

Sandy
 
Hi Jimbo. I always think of you, and wonder how you are doing, as I sympathize with you and feel your frustration. It's so baffling to be trying EVERYTHING with little progress. Hopefully you are doing better. Please do keep us posted...
 
Oh I'm glad you bumped this, Janet. Was just thinking of Jimbo myself.
 
Hopefully we will hear something this week-end!! It isn't like him not to post!!
YOUUUUUUUU HOOOOOOOOO
Jim were all worried about you!!!!!
 
Hi Jim
I've been trying to catch up on your thread and it's got to be the longest thread I've ever seen..

Jo, any stat's on the longest thread in Bone Smart history?? just curious.

It sure sounds like you are having a rough extended recovery and I'm sorry you have to go through all this pain.

I'm 12 days into my own recovery now and it is slow for me, and I've got lots of time to spend on the computer while I heal, so thought i'd delve into your thread once again and find out how you are doing.

I've read back 3 pages tonight, and will read some more tomorrow to get more of an idea of what you have been going through.

Talk to you soon and I hope you return to the forum soon, lots of folks are worried about your absence.. me included. :flwr:
 
Longest thread ever on BS is original The Run Amok Thread which was 5,231 posts when it was split. You won't find any longer threads now because the system automatically splits them after 1,000 posts. Technical requirement.
 
This is the hardest part of making cyber friends... not knowing how to find out how they are doing when they stop posting and don't log into the site..It is worrisome.

Some of you may remember Misty from way back in January.. she was having so many problems and lots of posts when back and forth.. her dog died, then she had a dental emergency and had to cancel her surgery and that's the last I heard from her.. I sent a PM, but it went unanswered...

Jimbo, if you're out there, please stop by and let us know how you are, there are alot of Bonesmart friends here waiting for you..
 
I just sent him an email. Hopefully he will stop by and put us all out of our misery!
 
That's great Jo... I didn't know you could do that!!! If I ever disappear for awhile.. please email me... :thmb:
 
Well now... I didn't think folks put their emails out there.. I learned something new today.:thmb:
 
No email addy - just a clever link to send them an email. The forum system knows their addy and sends it for you.
 
Ohhh.....:doh:! Good idea! Do you ever check on any others Jo? Or only when they are missed by a number of us?
 
Never done it before that I can recall. But since you were all worrying, thought I'd better do something! :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom