sunshine
graduate
Maybe you just did too much Jim.....So don't go back to that dark place just yet!!!
Hey I found a huge heating pad..well it's isn't huge but the largest one I have seen so far. It is like double the length of a regular one.If I get two I can lay on one and put the other on top of me and then cook myself!
Feel better hope you got to see your pt!!!
Sandy

Hey I found a huge heating pad..well it's isn't huge but the largest one I have seen so far. It is like double the length of a regular one.If I get two I can lay on one and put the other on top of me and then cook myself!

Feel better hope you got to see your pt!!!
Sandy
United States
:cnsl:. I don't have anything to say except that I'm right with you in the frustration department :pnc:...
before I can go in and trust my purchasing power.