TKR I'm 2 years out - Hooray

I am so sorry! I hit the wrong thread when searching. I hope you are doing well Suzanne!
 
@nanamoon. Hi ann good news finally!! Had to see Wkmans comp dr for my hip case. He said that they very rarely do resurfacing on women bc of the problems with the metal, womens body, hormones etc. he hasn't seen any problems with men only women. Why couldn't my dr have known that 8 yrs ago. Has anyone heard of that over there? Or even in the states?
Just wondering if any woman had resurfacing had any problems like I had of dislocation, pseudo tumor etc.
ann be well very proud of you. Love susanne



Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thank you @susanne. Only a suggestion but why don't you tag Josephine in and ask her the question? I'd never heard that about hips and women either!
How is your shoulder? Oh and I must ask about Kitty too xxx
 
Hi @susanne Aaaah I just read on @Legin's thread about your shoulder grinding when doing your hair. I'd hate that. How you doing at work? Xxx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Susanne, thank you for popping into my thread, I'm doing well now, it's just a matter of strengthening all my muscles and I should be good to go!
It sounds as if all your other joints are being problematic, I hope you manage to get some relief from it all.
Take care, xxx Lyn
 
Hi everybody. Happy first day of spring . We've had a bit if a snow storm about 3 inches so far! Got out of work early because of the weather!❄️❄️❄️
Shoulder killing me now wearing 2 lidocaine patches on arm, knee somewhat achy could be from the dampness. Now I'm getting pin like sensations in my knee cap. Is that normal .
Yesterday I was playing in the gym with the kids for 2 hrs, maybe I did too much like punching a ball in the air letting kids get it or trying to run after them .
I guess I'll add a new patch on it tonight.
Spring cleaning will have to wait :(
Hope everyone is good. Love susanne


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Susannne, chances are really good that what you're feeling in your knee is unrelated to your TKR. You've likely done something that has irritated soft tissue there. Same ol' suggestions....rest, ice, elevate it and take something (even Tylenol) for any pain.
 
Hi @lsusanne Happy first day of Spring also x (((hugs)). Oh dear you've definitely upset it! TLC and gentle treatments/exercise x x x

Love Nana moon 27 xxx
 
@Jamie. Thanks that's what I've been doing.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hiya. Just popping in to say hello. Haven't heard from you. Be good take care. Cute kitty's. Xxx



SonnysGal
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hmmmmmm big apple sheeeeeesh. 2 hours running chasing punching balls in air and now your sore. Now Im not an inteligent chap but......
Ok on the other side I know once there thats it you are drawn into it. so please rest this weekend.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin. For some strange reason just had a burst of energy or spring fever setting in. Great to be outdoors except for the minor snow blitz weather now cooperating for spring
It's just part of the job love seeing the kids laugh when I do something silly, which in my case is everyday.....but can't wait for the day when I don't have to get up at 6:30 every morning
Feel good. I'm now a bruised big apple ❤️❤️❤️


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Yaaaaay for sprung spring. I know I have spent a lot of time outside over recent days. Even up a ladder although did end in an oooooopsie. Sussanne bruised? Are you ok. You haven't fallen have you. Hmmmmmmmm

Legin THR Sep 14
 
What do you mean spring has sprung? It's 24 degrees here. Why did I out my boots away.
My calves are so tight, shoulder pain getting horrid but knee feels good. Can't win them all
Hope everyone doing and feeling good!
Love susanne [Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray
@nanamoon. Ann this ones for your granddaughter. A tad too much catnip!!!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Susanne,
What a wild winter you are having and now facing a shoulder replacement. Wow, you have had a lot of joint replacements, could you add them to your signature with the date of surgery. Just hover over your username top right, a drop down menu will appear, click on signature and add your information. Thanks!
Hope spring arrives soon!
 
Sorry still having problems with log in even though I'm logged in. I know makes no sense. Plus I don't think I would know how to do it. Sorry
Flowers are lovely hopefully I'll see some in the next month. Still cold her woke up to 27 degrees. Will spring ever get here!!!!!
thanks for whatever you said
Still hanging in there knees just tight and sick of the cold!!
Hope everyone is doing well. Love susanbe❤️❤️


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum[/USER]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey big apple friend its your turn to confudle me, logged on but cant log on. Did you try shutting it all down ie exit from smarties and then turn of whatever you are using ie ohone tablet laptop PC drums semaohore. Hope it warms up soon. Daughters always drag all heat from me

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin. I ko w sounds so stupid. I. Afraid if I log out I'll never be able to log in again, and miss your unintelligible remarks. Talk about being befuddled
@nanamoon. The girls and I have been doing squats against wall just holding the position, now other knee grinding. Going to surgeon tomorrow. Anything to not be at work
Be well everybody. Is it normal to still be icing at this stage 1 year 3 months almost?


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom