Guest viewing is limited

TKR I'm 2 years out - Hooray

@susanne, it is good to read your positive outlook on such a sad event. I do hope that your happy memories of your dear mum will see you and your family through the coming weeks. xxx
 
Glad I was unserstandable. I hope all the pains arent too bad and you are ok. Keep thinking happy thoughts pal

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi my friends. I guess it's back to reality on Monday. Have to go back to work which I'm dreading. The weirdest thing. My brother and I both with our shoulders have felt less pain this past week. Is mom working her magic???
With heavy heart I thank you again for all your kind words
Love susanne


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014
 
Question why am I having intense leg cramps on right calf and across ankle ? Not sure what dr to go to. Surgeon, neuro, internist!! Suggestions appreciated!!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014
 
@susanne .... I'll tag @Josephine for you. It does sound like some type of nerve issue to me. If it is constant, I sure wouldn't recommend that you wait to get it checked out. Your GP would be a good place to start.
 
Get it checked, you have enough on your plate lass, get this either put to bed or diagnosed and treated

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Not sure what dr to go to. Surgeon, neuro, internist!!
Neither! Few of them will be very much into this kind of thing. I suggest you see a chiropractor as I suspect you are having muscles cramps. I kind of recognise the symptoms as I've had chronic issues of a similar nature this past year but my chiropractor dealt with them nicely.

Perhaps you would give me an idea where you are getting these pains.
Can you tell me the exact site using this chart?
Please note the instructions in the smaller image

[Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray


[Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray
 
@Josephine. Have been seeing chiropractor for years for neck and knee. Everything is even and level The pain is rt back between F and G and band across top of ankle. Feels like a hot poker stabbing leg especially ankle
Unfortunately neck is so bad that it can't be adjusted. Have been doing PT exercises for awhile now
The pain is in rt calf and across ft ankle. My toe goes up can't put foot on floor but try and walk it out. Usually apply ice and take a piece of Xanax. So far no dr has answer. Also had MRI and X-ray of hip neck and brain
Drinking more quinine taking vit B6 and magnesium
This has been going on for quite some time but not as bad as in recent months. Calf so tight I stretch it every night and morning
Thanks for your suggestions
Think I've ran the course of Drs
Susanne



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Honey, I need a proper references as per the first image. F and G is just a row and doesn't tell me which column or which side.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Josephine. Sorry never was good at graphing. More like. RF 1 But there is no marking for ankle. And RF4 H on back of leg. It's all on my hip side Does this make sense
Susanne


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Really sorry you are going thru this. I can relate about the whole nerve thing. Is leg/foot swollen at all.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Josephine Sorry. Read without gkassss. More like RB1 EH


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
@Legin. No nothing swollen but saw rheumotoligist who said I have Ostrogf arthritis and 2 huge bunions on my feet. So pretty for the summer
Said that bunions sign of arthritis



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom