TKR I'm 2 years out - Hooray

Hi @susanne - I would have worried too about the redness, but at least as you say it has gone now.
Did it itch? Feel sore? Feel hot? Have you used something different on your skin - iced without protecting the skin? Still taking meds/different meds?
From your pic it looks a bit like the urticaria rash I got on my arms a while back. That was a reaction to the gel coat on some tablets I was taking.
Anything occurring near these damn knees or scars scares us witless, doesn't it? I look forward to the day when we can all accept it as just 'my knee' and not some very needy alien life form!
Off to pour myself a glass of wine ..... cheers!
X
 
@dogwheels. I think it's from the sun. I was just sitting outside again and the redness appeared. Thought my capris would be a safe bet but I guess sun went thru pants. Put a paper towel under pants and spots gone. Weird. Why only that spot and in stripes????
Thanks for your concern
Xo susanne


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart
 
@Jamie I still can't log into my thread. It keeps coming up as oops error etc....I can write on it but cannot comment on anyone else's thread. Hope you can help me out with this. Thanks


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart
 
@Jamie I still can't log into my thread. It keeps coming up as oops error etc....I can write on it but cannot comment on anyone else's thread. Hope you can help me out with this. Thanks


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart
But, @susanne, you've been commenting on Nana Moon 27' s thread. You shouldn't have to log in all over again.

When you sign in initially, tick the "Stay Logged In" box and you shouldn't have to log in every time.

Please can you quote, exactly, what the error message says? That could make it easier for us to help you.

Do you have the same problems when using a computer, or is it just with the IPad? Or phone?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Jamie I still can't log into my thread. It keeps coming up as oops error etc....I can write on it but cannot comment on anyone else's thread. Hope you can help me out with this. Thanks


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart
@susanne.....I'm sorry but I cannot understand what it is you are not able to do. This is your thread and you posted in it, so I don't understand your comment that you can't log into your thread. You are posting comments in other members' threads so I'm also not understanding why you say your cannot comment on anyone else's thread. Can you please clarify exactly what your problem is?
 
Susanne have you tried a different browser like Chrome?


RTKR - 9th December, 2013
 
Ok here's the problem. I can post here. But if I go to my main first page where I started the thread. It says to log in. There is no info in top ie posts etc. also if I go to my last page I can't write on it I can only write on thread thru someone's comment even though it's my thread. Does this make sense? Can't post from my original thread says to log in


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart
 
Do you mean if you go to Page 1 of your thread you can't post on it? I'm not clear what you mean by the "main first page where I started the thread." Is it possible for you to post a screen shot of that page for me or at least describe what is on that "main first page"?

If you start on this page where you say you can post, what are you clicking on to get to that "main first page"?
 
Just a thought....are you going in to make these comments and posts using the email alerts you're getting and not through the website log-on itself? Maybe that's what I'm not understanding.....
 
You have to click on a thread to open it and post in it no matter whose it is.
 
Ok here's the problem. I can post here. But if I go to my main first page where I started the thread. It says to log in. There is no info in top ie posts etc. also if I go to my last page I can't write on it I can only write on thread thru someone's comment even though it's my thread. Does this make sense? Can't post from my original thread says to log in


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart



Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart
 
Ok last time than I give up. On my home page I can get on by clicking web view from my name. First page comes up but usually in right hand corner has name,alerts etc. that is not there. Then if I go to my last page 18. I can't add anything to it because a) no place to write like I'm doing now and b) again can't log in even though says I'm logged in Just don't get it. I've tried logging in so many times but keeps coming up as "oops something went wrong press back button "it's all good though. I can write thru others thread, that is if no one in the coffee clutch minds.......


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@kneeper. I can post on others thread just not thru mine. When I press web view first page comes up but no info in right hand side. And when I go to my last page no place to write like I'm doing here...says to log in which as you must have read a zillion times I can't !! But my knee is doing ok today. Knock wood


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart
 
@susanne Looks like you are using the Bonesmart App on your iPad and not the Bonesmart forum using your browser? I just downloaded the app to my iPhone. When I first open the app at the top right is a link to "sign in". If I sign in at that point I stay signed in and whether it is my thread or someone else's I get that little text box at the bottom to type in a reply (the same look and feel to the text box you type in when you send a text.

If I don't sign in at that point but go to a thread, be it mine or someone else's that text box at the bottom says I must sign-in or join to reply. If I tap that box it takes me to the sign-in screen where I log in and it then takes me to a blank screen with the on screen keyboard showing but none of the previous posts can be seen.

Is this similar to what you are seeing?
 
@susanne Looks like you are using the Bonesmart App on your iPad and not the Bonesmart forum using your browser? I just downloaded the app to my iPhone. When I first open the app at the top right is a link to "sign in". If I sign in at that point I stay signed in and whether it is my thread or someone else's I get that little text box at the bottom to type in a reply (the same look and feel to the text box you type in when you send a text.

If I don't sign in at that point but go to a thread, be it mine or someone else's that text box at the bottom says I must sign-in or join to reply. If I tap that box it takes me to the sign-in screen where I log in and it then takes me to a blank screen with the on screen keyboard showing but none of the previous posts can be seen.

Is this similar to what you are seeing?



Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart
 
Thanks everyone the problem is I can't log in! I give up. I can write and answer from here, but if I go on the last page of my thread there is no place to write and can't get logged in.



Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart
 
Hi @susanne get in touch with IT support. You know that you are more than welcome to post in my thread until you get sorted. It's probably something daft. I had a similar problem a couple of days back. However, in my case I just signed in with my username, my password, pressed stay signed in and then, only then I pressed the sign in button. I found if I did it in any other order it was problematical x I don't know if this is any good to you. Unfortunately I cannot remember the IT mans name. I'm sure it's on the main page x
 
@nudaii.....Rich, can you figure out what the problem is for susanne? It does sound like she may be using the BoneSmart app on her iPad instead of accessing through her browser as Phil75070 suggested. I don't have an iPad to check what it would look like if you did that. You do, though....don't you?

@susanne.....one more thing to try. On your iPad, log completely out of any and all BoneSmart applications. Then open a browser such as Firefox, AOL or Internet Explorer. Type in the web address www.bonesmart.org/forum to get to the sign-in page. Log in and see if that works better for you.
 
Thanks everyone the problem is I can't log in! I give up. I can write and answer from here, but if I go on the last page of my thread there is no place to write and can't get logged in.

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart
@susanne
Where is "here"? Are you using the BoneSmart app on your IPad or phone without going to the BoneSmart web site? Are you just responding to notifications that you have another message? Have you tried by using a computer and going to the web site?

It's hard to help you if you don't give us the information we need in order to help.
 
Back
Top Bottom