Thanks
@Layla for the tip! I had thought about doing that. I think it would definetly be beneficial for my records.
@Mojo333
I am real excited to get my xrays! It will be nice to be updated as well as see a hip instead of a curvy lemon in my body.
It's definetly HOT. We went up to the mountains in Dahlonega Sunday and then to the Dawsonville outlets and boy was it hot! Its supposed to only get warmer by the day! Dont know what we will do for the 4th.
Ive been enjoying some indoor activities today. I am afraid I over did it just a tad. Not too bad but Im a bit sore.

I am a part of a community theatre and do a lot of tech and prop work with them. A buddy of mine had to go over there to help with the rigging, and I tagged along. I do the rigging system too. It is computerized so it aint like it is manual labor intensive usually. When we got there, they were trying to get this large canvas for a scenery backdrop onto the rigging. Well naturally, I helped and long story short I was on my feet to long.
After a while I realized Id gone too far, and settled myself in a chair in the scene shop I let the boys continue tinkering with the canvas while I made a wreath prop we needed instead.
I took it slower once I got home. My friend and I played some games, and then I binged on some Little House on the Prarie.
All in all Id say its been a good day aside from overdoing it a bit. Now that I am getting up and being more active, my thigh has felt really tight. Ive been told thats normal, but the tightness is so uncomfortable. Any suggestions?