Guest viewing is limited

TKR ICEMAN BACK to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Centre of London about 20 miles from me but I live in Essex in a country village, I'm like you grew up in the east end of London spent my youth ducking and diving around London, now just want trees and fields, got my Fiona my terriers and the horses. It's midnight here and I'm still wide awake club, looking after montey he's got stitches in is face after his fight with Henry!!! Cost me £201.05p down the vets Saturday morning...,,,
 
Take it easy Ice...your flexion will come. it takes time. You are still very early in your recovery. As I stated before, "You can't be the president of ODIC. I am! :heehee: " and I have a few people on this forum that can attest to it. If you get bored go read my thread. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Have a wonderful night! Get some rest! Stay away from the ODIC! :heehee::heehee::heehee:
 
@daughter stalker , thank you for the words of wisdom . Ive seen the light . I had a epiphany. And that is to slow down. I will read your thread as long as its not 50 pages deep . BTW , when does the morning stiffness start to diminish . I do accept that I will experience for quite awhile still? A ballpark figure ? Thanks
 
I have epiphanies all the time with the ODIC. :rotfl: Stiffness stays around for quite some time. I am sometimes stiff in the morning. It is different for everyone. That is all I am gong to say. You shouldn't compare your recovery with anyone else. I didn't sleep well for 4 months. Others were able to sleep way before me. It made me nuts to compare but that is what I did. :headbang:
 
Thanks for your kind words @icep707 . That would be awesome if you could put a call in and arrange for this year to be my year. :wink: I hope your son showed up as he should have today. Please don't stress over your ROM right now. It will come. Remember that I got 'stuck' at @80 for 3 weeks after getting up to 95 because I overdid it. You're doing the right thing to cut back on activities. It's boring as heck, I know, but it's what your knee needs.

If you have Netflix streaming, might I suggest House of Cards?! Brilliant show showcasing how morally bankrupt some people can be in order to get ahead. A terrific look into the 'how the other half lives' (you know, the ones that don't have any sort of moral compass and apparently no conscious).
 
Were you doing the shake, rattle and roll last night ? They've reported an earthquake off the coast there .

Rick
 
[Bonesmart.org] ICEMAN BACK to work
This is the most recent photo of me hope you like it. Foxy.xx
 
Hey Ice. I am with you on the morning stiffness. I had a bad Friday markedly increased pain inner knee area. Could be tendinitis (Josephine thinks it is and she is a smart cookie). I tried to lay low but had to go to a dinner. Sitting with the knee hanging blows. Hoping for a better week. I like your motto and I may go with it.
 
@braindoc , not sure if you have some sort of designer bag you can use, but I found that during the early days when I knew I had to sit with my knee bent for an extended period of time, I would take a ziplock baggie to have whoever fill with ice and plopped it on my knee. May not have helped much, but it at least froze my knee so it didn't bother me so much! Not the classiest of looks if you're at a fund-raiser or whatever, but it does the job!
 
@RickSt. Heck rick , this is the first ive heard of it .I must of slept right through it . Unless its 6.0 or bigger , they really are much to do about nothing . I was a fisherman's wharf when it hit in 1989.
 
@RickSt. Heck rick , this is the first ive heard of it .I must of slept right through it . Unless its 6.0 or bigger , they really are much to do about nothing . I was a fisherman's wharf when it hit in 1989.

The news said 6.9 with the epicenter off the coast of Sacramento .

Rick
 
@Foxmyster1967 haha

Ice.....hmmmmmm.......you need to reformat your pic!!!! If you want to email it to me I can do it....just message me and I will give you my email...
 
@DogLoverx3 The version with Kevin Spacey is based on a British version which our local PBS station has been showing. Eventually I'll have to watch the American version. I see from reviews that it is outstanding as is the version I have been watching. Please note, however, that I have a thing for British shows, Doc Martin, Scott & Bailey, DCI Banks, Dirk Gently, MI-5.....
 
@DogLoverx3, no designer bag for me! I may be a neurosurgeon, but I am just a normal Joe originally from Gary, Indiana! Ziplock bag with ice is right up my alley! Thanks
 
@Elisea ! Can you please send Mandy the mantras if you can
Hey there @icep707
Done; gave Mandy @mandym the mantras, hopefully she will read them. And I'm @1ELISEA with a "1" in front, that's why it didn't notify me.

For uploading a photo follow these instructions HERE
And for posting an avatar, the instructions are HERE
Now when are you going to upload your avatar pic?

:egypdance:
 
@Elisea, you are the BOMB :dancy:! Im gonna work on uploading pics and avatar tomorrow . Im abit upset:hissy: with the new PT guy today . Nice guy but a bit rough. Im scheduled with this guy for atleast 4 visits :beg:and the nice guy for 2 more. They gave me a schedule. Im gonna have a talk with him . Anyway hope you are doing well. I have no complaints in fact, I count my blessing.:angel: I have exactly 8 weeks to get ready for work . I checked online on my companies website and noticed I still have about 175 sick /vacation time. Only time will tell. Im getting my disability $$ so that helps . Plus I rent a room out to a traveling RN, shes on her 3rd term ,3 months each . However , shes never home ,:shrug: im positive she met a man . Her poor boyfriend in Seattle!! !:boohoo: of all places. She rubbed in the fact that the Seahawks won ! Against my niners. I felt so bad for Mandy :sad:, I read her thread late last night, I really felt her pain and feel sorry for her. Thanks again !!! God bless !:thankyou:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom