Guest viewing is limited

TKR ICEMAN BACK to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great update Ice! I am so happy for you!
 
Read elsewhere, no problems from the earthquake at your house.
Glad you are OK.
 
@1ELISEA , hello my friend. Havent heard much from you. Hope you are well. All is absolutely great with me. Work is a piece of cake now, unlike my first 2 weeks back to work. Im getting killed in my fantasy football league and pick em league. !!! Cant figure it out. Go 9ers !!!!

Hello back at ya @icep707
Thought I'd move my post to your thread so that we don't disrupt sporti9's.

I am doing fine. However, I am having a cardiac ablation on my heart November 4th. I have atrial fibrillation where my heart goes out of rhythm. But what's worse is that it it out of rhythm at 200+ bpm so they shock my back into sinus.

I've gotten to the point where I need to do something for it so I'm trying cardiac ablation; they put a catheter in at the groin, lead it up to the heart, where they burn sections to try and prevent it from throwing into erratic heart rhythm.
Sounds fun, doesn't it. :yikes::shocked::yikes::shocked:


Now I don't play fantasy football; hear what a time black hole it is for lots of people. And I prefer the real thing. But as an observation, your "go xxer's" statement might have something to do with your losses. :heehee:
 
Holy smokes Elisea, you must of dug up my thread with a few shovels . Im so sad to hear about your situation with your heart. We will pray that the procedure has been a success. Its amazing the techniques these doctors have nowadays. My older brother has had some heart complications. . Its so scary and make these knee replacement seem insignificant. Not much going on here, just work and getting tired of this heatwave here in the bay area. Geez its October and 90 degrees all week . plus no rain . :-(. Niners did their job today but honestly i cant wait for basketball season to start. And for the Giants to make anothe run for another world series !! God bless , Iceman
 
Hello @icep707

I bought I'd pop in and see how you're doing. I noticed pumpk1n mentioned something about an earthquake?
It's freezing cold here, raining with gale force winds. I'm waiting for the district nurses to arrive to remove my staples x x x. Lovely x x x x how's your little boy getting on back at school?xxxx

Love Nana moon 27 xoxox
 
Hi @icep707. I have been away for a bit but just wanted to stop in and say hi and see how you are doing! All great here....danced the night away at my sons wedding and never thought twice about my knee! Glad to hear you are back at work and doing well!
 
Hi @Nana Mo , i have to agree with you , these knees are great. So glad you are doing so well. We went through this together and i appreciate you being there. Those first weeks were abit fuzzy but fortunately not to painful but a experience i will never forget. I rarely think about my knee but mostly only when i kneel to tie a shoe or something. I could lose about 20 pounds which would make kneeling much easier. Best wishes from sunny California , Iceman
 
Hey there @icep707
Wasn't that a crazeeey Monday night football game!
Hope the Seahawks play better next Sunday, or your beloved xxer's will have a chance to move in on Seahawks' territory when the xxers play the Rams next. The Seahawks have a very tough schedule from here on out.
 
@icep707. Hi. Just looking over your thread and wanted to wish you a healthy and happy new year. I just noticed your dog. My daughter has one of those ferocious( scared of everything) pits. She slobbers all over you with her licks. And is extremely attached to my daughter, up to the point she has to lay on her when she's sleeping. Her big head rests on daughters neck or cheek. I'll send u pic to see but hers is not nearly as big as urs or is it the picture.
Love susanne


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@skigirl. I only wish I could say the same. Happy holidays. Susanne


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom