Guest viewing is limited

TKR I Made It To the Promised Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
As requested D'Diana. There are several versions and I wasn't sure what you wanted. So you got the Director's cut and I included the one with "you' in it in all your glory. :wink: It's the first one... wait for it.



 
Hi D'Diana, just zipping through.:bicycle2:


Hope you're having a Kneeeasy day! :flwrysmile:
 
Getting an early start on wishing you a.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY D'Diana! :egypdance::martini::martini::egypdance::cheers2:
[Bonesmart.org] I Made It To the Promised Land

Sorry, I ate a piece... couldn't resist! Quality Assessment Bureau at your service! :cheers2:
 
If I don't get a chance to get on tomorrow morning:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIANA!!!​
I wish you many, many more!!!:beer::cheers2::cheers::martini::beer::cheers2::cheers::martini:​
 
Happy Birthday D'Diana! this is my "song of the day" that I would like to share with you and your lovely warrior, that daughter stalker was kind enough to give you on your special day. I'm sure it must have been hard for her to part with him. :yes:

May EVERYTHING COME UP ROSES for you... and your warriors! In the words of Frosty the Snowman, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

 
new knee in June Opps missed your birthday. Sorry. I hope you had a good one. You got nice presents. :rotfl:
It seems your recovery is going very well indeed. Good for you! I havent been on much as we have been vert y busy at home this past few weeks. I guess that means I'm recovering but I'm not the speediest yet. Time and patience....
Wanda
 
He is a rescue dog from Arkansas. My daughter is picking him up tomorrow :puppysmooze: He is part Lab &
Part husky. His name Koda means allies (friends in Native American) & also from the Kodiak Islands in Alaska.
I can't wait to see what my 2 :kittykiss: have to say about this :rotfl:
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Koda is such a cutie :puppysmooze:

I'll be interested to here how the 2 :kittykiss: react - although my guess is that they will soon show the puppy who is boss :heehee:
 
O.K everybody...Are you ready for the news....listen up.........
The Boston Red Sox are headed for the "WORLD SERIES" :yay: :yay: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
GRAND SLAM in the 7th inning wins the game :martini: :martini: :bow: :bow:
Party in Boston...
Diana :happydance: :dancy: Life is great....
 
OMG Koda is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing the picture! Have a lovely Sunday Diana! Joan:)
 
Such a cute puppy - hope that everything is going well with the knee
 
Dear :friends:
Update...4 months...3 weeks, I seem to think I am still a young woman :) who can sit in the grass &
On the floor with a puppy :shocked: not so...I seem to be an old woman (54) with a painful left knee :groan:
Walking is pain free :dancy: but still stiff until I get going. I'll take it :happydance:
Work is going great...no pain. As you all know I work nights for the school Dept. I have recently applied
At a rehab hospital near by. I got a call for an interview, October 30.
I am a bit scared as I have never had to be anywhere in the morning, but we shall see how it goes.
I am sure I will be in the O.D.I.C :yikes:
The BOSTON RED SOX are in the world series :yahoo: :yahoo: we won last night & we will win tonight !!!!!!!
Off to work...have a wonderful evening,
Diana.....leader of the "JUNE SUNBEAMS" :SUNsmile:
Queen of the mighty, mighty WARRIORS :martini:
 
Wow you are doing so much Diana - head sunbeam :SUNsmile:
- new knee :dancy:
- new puppy :puppysmooze:
- and now perhaps a new job :happydance:

So happy that all is going well

PS you *know* we want to see more puppy pictures :yes:
 
Here are some new pictures of Koda....
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] I Made It To the Promised Land
    image.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 205
  • [Bonesmart.org] I Made It To the Promised Land
    image.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 229
  • [Bonesmart.org] I Made It To the Promised Land
    image.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 223
Awwwww... Koda is beautiful! Enjoy those puppy times as they are so priceless! Have a lovely Weekend Diana! I hope you are doing well. I am doing wonderfully well. Best Wishes to you!:friends: Joan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom