Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

I remember that side to side, it was a weird feeling. Even worst when the OS did it for you. He tried after surgery, but it was nice and solid little flex like I expect for my non-op knee. The first walk around the ward when the knee hasn't swollen much yet was a joy. No pattella caching, no leg twisting below the knee. Just a nice smooth glide motion.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Haha @wberry trade me knees. Oh this one is annoying moving and pop and catch.

Aches just want to cry. I don't do a lot as to I don't want agervate it.

Did u post after sugary pic?

So glad your doing well. Makes world of difference especially when u have professional who cares. And will go out of way to get it fixed. . Xxx



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
Hey everybody, just a quick update on Knee. Have wait to see revision os. And he will do allergy test. But there is pain and a lot more pop in when I walk. So it's causing instability, and I do use crutches once again. I can't move it without a Poppin, I can't sleep all though night I'm getting with pillow across leg the position and be in it and it's a wake me up:


It's getting ridiculous. Then u got old os finance staff calling me. I'm just ignoring them. Cause he did not care to be smart mouth to me. Never heard of roaster come injections in both knees. Was told not to do them. And we'll I'm not. I'm bone on bone. It's crazy.

Not doing much,walking is a problem. Cause I fill knee pop. And there is this new thing. On or around incision. There is this sharp digging pain happening frequent. No idea it just hits. No matter what I'm doing it locks up. And I can't do no heal slides with out pop. Or no side to side movement. Cause I can fill it moving. Something not right.

Just all a nightmare.


So waiting patiently.





Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time. Hope you get some answers soon
 
I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time. Hope you get some answers soon



Thank you. Patience is they key. But oh it's driving me crazy.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
Thanks @Randi. Oh wish the pain would stop. Wish I could walk with out feeling of moving. And the popping.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
Hi @Angel1978 , I so get you not wanting to aggravate your knee. Your patience is awesome!! When do you see your revision os?



I am seing new os that Jamie found. My old one was boy good. Patiance killing me. My knee pops bad. I fill it moving.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
Soon, someday soon, ya gonna know it will be alright. Knee photo posted in badge of honor area.

No staples, just stitches all self dissolving.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Soon, someday soon, ya gonna know it will be alright. Knee photo posted in badge of honor area.

No staples, just stitches all self dissolving.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum


Awesome Does yours fill like it moves? Or where u move side to side can u fill it.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
Hmm, no side to side. If you mean the stitched opening, yes I feel it, gets worst as pain meds wear off. So
I have to stay ahead of it.

I can feel the knee cap now, can even move it up and down, but the running and binding of it is gone. No sharp pain under it at all.

The surgery sight is still painful, pt today helped reinforce that. So the PT wanted to go light with gentle stretching. I have seen her for 18 months all total, so she knows where all the lines are and how much she can push and when she has to tell me to hold back.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hmm, no side to side. If you mean the stitched opening, yes I feel it, gets worst as pain meds wear off. So
I have to stay ahead of it.

I can feel the knee cap now, can even move it up and down, but the running and binding of it is gone. No sharp pain under it at all.

The surgery sight is still painful, pt today helped reinforce that. So the PT wanted to go light with gentle stretching. I have seen her for 18 months all total, so she knows where all the lines are and how much she can push and when she has to tell me to hold back.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum




Just when I move it. I can fill it and hear it.



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
Hey everyone. I've not posted lately. I have had some issues. Crazy knee keeps popping and going out from under me. And constant weird feelings when I walk. And u can hear it pop. And when I walk Like my implant is going down leg. I'n middle of night I wake up some time to worst pain. I cant move with out it hurting and pop. I don't have no bend at all.

So go to Dr S the one Jamie got for me. More test and X-rays and allergy testing etc. So I'm hoping it all gets fixed. Or at least some answers.

My biggest issue is the movement. No one I know moves knee and they can fill implant. It's all crazy... And another weird thing is on or around the incision and down the leg awful pains. Like some one is digging in my skin. So I don't know.

I am going to try this. I am going to ask the doctor how much $100 means to him if he asked me why I am going to say. Well I hundred dollars is like change to you, but is like 1 million bucks to me. But I will give you $100 if you go in my knee and don't find anything, not even scar issue knots or anything. But if you go in my knee and find something you have to give me $100. That sounds fair enough to do. I know there something wrong again when walk. I feel it I move I fill it. I feel like it's not tight in there I know definitely there is something going on. And I am really scared.


I cannot make them understand that x-rays don't always show... I would even offer to put him on the news if he goes in. I'm despite.

[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi angel. Again so sorry about all you have been thru. I just had an MRI of my knee some tissue damage and fluid. It always feels like it's burning hot. If you can get an MRI instead of X-ray which shows more. Make sure you find a place that does implant MRI otherwise you just get a black blob!!
Good luck. Stay strong ❤️❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Angel, I'm sorry you have to go through all of this.

Do you have an appointment yet to see the new surgeon? If so, when is it?
 
Angel, I'm sorry you have to go through all of this.

Do you have an appointment yet to see the new surgeon? If so, when is it?



I go to Os tomorrow 8:30 It's Dr.Salvia,at Marshall Orthopedics. He is the one @Jamie refered me to. I just really hope we can do something, because I'm tired of being in pain, I'm tired of my leg Pop lock.I'm tired of not being able to do anything. The swelling and the pain gets unreal if I'm on my feet more than 10 minutes. When I walk my knee pops. Quite often my leg locks. I cannot sleep at night time because of the pain and if I move wrong way I can't get it unlocked. It's just a constant battle


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom