Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Hi angel. Again so sorry about all you have been thru. I just had an MRI of my knee some tissue damage and fluid. It always feels like it's burning hot. If you can get an MRI instead of X-ray which shows more. Make sure you find a place that does implant MRI otherwise you just get a black blob!!
Good luck. Stay strong ❤️❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®


It's OK Suzanne I'm all right. I'm trying to get them to do an MRI our lease a CAT scan So something will show. I have some I was there he basically said alignment and scar tissue. He is by the book and he has to start all over again. When I went to see him in January same way. But I want to see how He does. I know there something wrong read the post above. I hope all is well with you.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
@tigz
@Clipless


Thanks for the prayers. I do hope he gives me some answers.

When I bend my knee I fill some huge nots on knee all over it. Sucks.




Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
@Pumpkln

Thanks a lot. Just a bit worried. It's hurting bad. I just hope he can help me. Or he will help me. I fill so many nots in it.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
R
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


Up and ready to go.Haha looks like I have a skirt on.Not hardly lol,anyways I hope he helps me. Because I know there is something wrong.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
I'm well, Angel, just waiting for my injections to come in for my left knee. Hoping to hold off a little,longer on another TKR.



Hope it goes well. I fill rip in my left. And it's driving me crazy.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


After poking around on it. This is what happens.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.



Allergy blood work. He said scar tissue. Possible reaction to the knee.

He said he would be if this test come back negative he will do a clean up.

If it come positive he will take out my knee and use Smith&Nephew. So we will see what happens.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. @Jamie thank you!!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
Yeah this bone on bone is painful all I have is excedrin and Celebrex....these Drs. Should feel,this pain.



For real cause oh it's painful. But if they felt it would be different story.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
I'm tired of being in pain, I'm tired of my leg Pop lock.I'm tired of not being able to do anything. The swelling and the pain gets unreal if I'm on my feet more than 10 minutes. When I walk my knee pops. Quite often my leg locks. I cannot sleep at night time because of the pain and if I move wrong way I can't get it unlocked. It's just a constant battle
Best wishes for your appointment, Angel.

It would be a good idea if you write down all your problems with this knee (copy what you wrote above) and take it to show the surgeon.
 
Best wishes for your appointment, Angel.

It would be a good idea if you write down all your problems with this knee (copy what you wrote above) and take it to show the surgeon.




I told him everything. But he is so by book. End result he is going to get medal shaving and out on leg for allergy test.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
Hi Angel

I'm catching up on your thread. Im a bit foggy because getting home at 2am does you no good at all. Anyway, when will you find out your results?

Love Nana moon 27 xxx
 
@ Nana moon 27

I have wait until he gets the medal. They was wanting me pay 600 yesterday for medal blood test. I said I don't have it. Also they said could be 2-3 months. He is just dragging.


@Jamie can u get me some one at Uk in Lexington Ky?


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
They probably have to send the metal test out to a lab. That can take at least a couple of weeks.
Is he also taking a piece of metal out of your knee? I'm unclear. :scratch:
 

Staff online

  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom