Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Angel,
Is the x ray of your revision knee? It sure does not look like a revision knee, I would expect to see long posts in both bones.
 
They probably have to send the metal test out to a lab. That can take at least a couple of weeks.
Is he also taking a piece of metal out of your knee? I'm unclear. :scratch:


I don't know. But the required me to pay 609 up front I could not do that.

Ams they get the company to send a peace of medal they tape to my knee to get reaction. I don't know. It's all bull.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
Angel,
Is the x ray of your revision knee? It sure does not look like a revision knee, I would expect to see long posts in both bones.


I don't think so either. It's weird. Still look like partial. And lots of space.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
I have a cd that I got. And I could prob try and and take some pics off laptop.
If j can get the cd to load. Some reason it won't do nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
Last edited by a moderator:
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


I assume this is the 1st one. No idea what he has did.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
1st X-ray is revision. Other I assume is partial. But what weird it's there is knots. And lots of pain.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
See I've been looking up different views. All my friends and people I know who have had knee replace. They don't have no trouble. I don't have no bend. And o move side to side and I fill and hear it moving.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
I am just so unsure of what is going on. It's all weird to me. Anything I do it pops. Just laying it on couch it does it. And it's painful. Does any one else knee so what mine does? I literally fill it. He said I was 85% bend. Uh hello u say that. But won't help me. It's all a mess. And to want $600.00 up front before test is crazy...

Then you say that you will contact bi-met and get a shaving and tape to leg. If it's infected u will remove it. And I will wait 6 weeks while on antibiotics. Then I will do another knee.

If I'm not infected. You will go in and clean around it. But u want to wait for the results before any decision is made.

Ok so I can't walk good. I lose my balance. When I walk I filling lnee move down leg.

When I sleep and get in wrong position,it locks. Immediately I wake up.. But takes me forever to ho bed. Have restless leg,and it aches.

I walk and stand on leg after
A period of 10-15 min I am looking for a place to set down. When I do leg is hot and achy...

So it's all weird to me.
 
Normally, the spacer does not show up in X-Rays, so there will be a big space there---and it does appear to be a full TKR.



Mine is huge compares to others I've saw. And I was asked why rods didn't show up.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
I don't think all revision knees have the long rods. My revision from PKR to TKR just has the same length inserts into the femur and tibia that an original TKR would have.
 
I don't think all revision knees have the long rods. My revision from PKR to TKR just has the same length inserts into the femur and tibia that an original TKR would have.



Does it look like mine. Your X-ray


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
My guess (and it's only a guess) is that he wants to test you for a metal allergy because
that will help determine which new knee parts he puts in if he decides it needs changing out.

I'm sorry everything is taking so long and you're in such pain.
 
My guess (and it's only a guess) is that he wants to test you for a metal allergy because
that will help determine which new knee parts he puts in if he decides it needs changing out.

I'm sorry everything is taking so long and you're in such pain.




Have you looked at the videos? Do u see a Problem?

I fill weird when I walk. I fill out down bottom of knee... Going down to leg.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.



I have my shorts pulled up.
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.



I fill pain. I see swelling.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
@josphine can you check the pics out. To see if u can see a problem.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It looks a bit like yours.



Everyone I know says mine don't look normal. I can tell you it sure don't fill normal. When I walk I fill it
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.



Just fills weird to me.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 

Staff online

  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom