Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Just be careful because your new knee will take on a lot more when you get the left done. I thought a dr had already set a date for Oct.?
 
Just be careful because your new knee will take on a lot more when you get the left done. I thought a dr had already set a date for Oct.?


I will. But it's better get it done. He did in Scheadule for October 2 but. Ins may change mind. All testing is start on Sept 24th


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Today has been a productive day.. I helped my hub in yard. He did all the cut an trimming. And I swept the side walk and drive way. Had to clean up the garage. But I did set down. The boy has been helping. It's been rough!!! But less pain today but aches.


[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I hope everyone had a good holiday. We went to my moms.Hub grilled some bbq chicken. I made mashed taters,mixed veggies. I figured since I was having just aches. I would make everyone a treat. Made some snickers brownies. And going to rest. My knee still pops. But don't hurt. Have a good night.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Today had Pt reevaluation. Bend study 118. Extension went from 8-0 from start to finish.

He said he wants to add some more. Oh yikes lol. He said he is send note to Dr S. So we will see what happens.

He said 3 more weeks of bend and stretch is recommended. With astym is lots of scar tissue.

He said with hybamat there is significant swell. And he said look like radiation is off when I walk.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I'm trying @tigz. It just taking a while. Thanks for checking in on me. Xxx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Oh yeah before therapy I forgot to mention. They usually measure me. Before all the stretching and bending I was 105 after stretching and bending I am stuck at 118...
He said that's good is I'm going to get, because after about 116 I'm starting to sweat.
As far as extension before anything it's 8-3 they put weights on Knees and and I lay flat on belly for 5-7 min with weights. It's not easy.
But then it's not hard either. Know yesterday oh was bad. I had to say No. They wanted me to put operative leg on table,non op on floor. Called them stair lunges. That was way to painful. My knee burn and hurt.
Went home ice and meds..:
Hope each of u all is ok...


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I was able to get more ROM for months to a year after PT was over. Just last month, 18 months after surgery I was able to do squats in the pool. My OS had said he'd be happy if I reached 90 after the infection/imbolizer. I haven't measured, but biking and squats take more than a ROM of 90. I'm sure you'll get past 118.
 
Hey everyone. Had a set back today. I was walking and new knee buckled caused some kind of pop. I did not fall,but was close.So I don't know what that is about. It was so loud. Followed by a awful deep stab pain. But I called new Os and old os. No call backs at all.

Went to the Er and all they could tell me was was nothing in X-ray. But there not Os. They will send info to os. No issues on the outside.

I been icing all evening.. Hub got worried and rushed me there.


I canceled Pt for tomorrow cause I didn't want to ageevate it. So will just rest


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Angel1978 Hope it's nothing major and resolves with rest, ice, and elevation.


I do to. It scared me. I'm resting ice elevating. And I've taken my meds. Prob just freak accident.

Thank you so much.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Wberey
Yay for you. Oh I'm so excited for you as I am scared same as I am me lol.

So have they found anything out new? I'm glad that your getting fixed. You've been suffering far to long...

Hope all works out for you. I got to go on the 24th for the apt as all the testing to. So yay.
What kind of testing do they do for you all? In ky they do ct,dexiscaan,bone scan of some other kind possible Mri if needed,
X-ray before hand and day of. Pregnancy test on day. Ekg and tox screen. Also we have to put this Sab up up nose 2x day for week. And I will have to go on blood thinners shots and antibiotics. . Till 2 day before.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone. Blah it's been a few rough days. Not doing a lot of moving. Cause my leg hurts pretty bad.

That pop caused some serious pain. Doc said it may have been some scar tissue breaking up.

X-rays show bunch of shadows. Kinda scary. But what can u do.

Just been setting and relaxing. So hope it Goes away. It's a aggravating dull ache.

Not nothing bad. Know the nights is aggravating.




Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@angej. Wishing you all the best. Hope things work out for you this time. I just had my real MRI and waiting for results. Maybe Monday or Tuesday. Praying it's nothing. Shoulder doing good just can't lift arm up all the way without my other hand supporting it. This too shall pass. Then end of October i go back up work. Not happy
Feel good and stay strong!❤️susanne


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
@angej. Wishing you all the best. Hope things work out for you this time. I just had my real MRI and waiting for results. Maybe Monday or Tuesday. Praying it's nothing. Shoulder doing good just can't lift arm up all the way without my other hand supporting it. This too shall pass. Then end of October i go back up work. Not happy
Feel good and stay strong!❤️susanne


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®


Wow seems you have as a rough time to. Back to work sounds fun. Good luck on Mri...


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Today Pt. Bend is back at 109. Bounces from 109-118 is max. And at that max oh think I forget to breathe.

Just few more weeks Till apts start..


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Angel1978 well that sounds ok. Hope your pain is under control and that those PTs go easy on you today. Hang in there girl :)
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom