Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Hey quick update. Dr S. Said he does see alignment issues. But I am not healed. He put lydicane injection
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


And ooooooooooooooooooooooo so did it hurt. He pressed there look at me and knew it hurt. He said sorry million times.
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Where my finger is. He pressed and ouch it made me sick at stomach.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
He said that its just alignment. So nothing he can do at this point. Just has to wait till I heal.

As far as pain its scar tissue.

As far as abrasion on knee busting open. Well he said he isn't worried about that.

So left to wait till end October


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Is this your old doctor or the new one?
 
I am just so overwhelmed. Seems this new doc pulls age card. Therapy will help. You said they do Astym that is good to break scar tissue. You have not had good therapy. Knee bust is no infection. Can't sleep. Can't walk with out pain. I will do lidocaine injection. It took away pain but when he went to push around in there I felt it. I just want to cryyy


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I am finding that as I strengthen my quad muscles, the pain in my knee is getting better every day. I don't have any pain in my knee now when I walk and it's been 9 weeks. If you don't have good extension or flexion you need to work on getting those back and then you can work on strengthening exercises. I think you are going to have to work in therapy to see some progress. I had some scar tissue in my knee that was causing a lot of pain. It finally broke loose on it's own one day while I was doing some stretching in the pool and I felt immediate relief. Maybe you can find a YMCA where you can work in the water. It is much easier and not as painful.
 
Can you say more about "spasms" please?



Mine is more like ache jumps. I have restless leg so I can't get comfortable. And I get cramps lol. My leg can be straight and it will just lock and touch jump. It's painful.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I am finding that as I strengthen my quad muscles, the pain in my knee is getting better every day. I don't have any pain in my knee now when I walk and it's been 9 weeks. If you don't have good extension or flexion you need to work on getting those back and then you can work on strengthening exercises. I think you are going to have to work in therapy to see some progress. I had some scar tissue in my knee that was causing a lot of pain. It finally broke loose on it's own one day while I was doing some stretching in the pool and I felt immediate relief. Maybe you can find a YMCA where you can work in the water. It is much easier and not as painful.



Thanks the therapy place I go to has some water therapy. But have be on list cause it's small pool. Just wish this all would stop. It's driving me insane.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


Forgot I had these... I just am so drained. The new pt don't seem concerned.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
You may not want to do water until your incision is totally closed.
 
It's is. But know will bust open.
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
It does but it's still swollen


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
No it's still swollen. And it sucks. Nothing I can do but I'ce ice.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I know how being helpless can be. My exam today just upped the antie by going beyond the other opinion I got.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom