Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.



FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Did you call again or are they returning your original phone call/message now?



They was retiring my original call. It's been a mess. She said that he will take a better look at it. I should not be having pain.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Me to @Pumpkln. It's killing me. The ache when I walk is a nightmare. But pt and the astym is weird to.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
@KarriB

They call me back from original call. Concerned about the swelling pockets and the open wounds. Check pics out. ❌❌❌ Hope all is well with you!!


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
I'm fine, thank you so much. But I don't think your incision is doing that because it's dry. I'm so glad they got back to you and will see you this week.


I don't know it's agervating. Anyways pt today bend 105 bog progress from where I was before


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Moving forward is moving forward. I learnt eons ago they who look over shoulder fall down a hole

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Moving forward is moving forward. I learnt eons ago they who look over shoulder fall down a hole

Legin THR Sep 14


Thanks. Just glad to be moving the we bit I am. Even if it's just a waddle as my kids say. Or a shuffle lol.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
No idea @KerriB. Just worries me...


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Heading to the new Os today to see what he thinks and get test results.
Last time I was there for 6 hrs. Hopes this time is faster with answers.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


Problem showing how it bust. So they can't say it's dry skin


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Back
Top Bottom