Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Hi Angel was thinking about t you I haven't seen you on n in a few days just wanted to check on n you. I know how horrible waiting is I hope you are ok.I worry about you in . Valerie
 
Hey ya. I'm good. Just hanging out waiting for apt. I'm alright. Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Don't forget the scooter/wheelchair.


Ended up walking. By time we got there at 12:30 they did not have none. But it was not bad. I founded places to set. And it was alright. Was sooooo hot though. Just aches a lot today. ❌❌❌❌


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Hey everyone. I hope all is well with each of your recoveries.

I've not been doing good. Been real depressed.

Leg been hiring bad. I have this issue. If my leg swells it does this [swells and bust open. I don't know why!!!

ATTACH=full]32858[/ATTACH]. Been laying around. Walking little as possible. And been trying to take it easy... Taking pain Meds and icing. Thanks for all concern.
.





FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
    ImageUploadedByBoneSmart Forum1439081377.209362.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 228
Wow, it looked like this a few weeks ago, didn't it? How soon till your dr appointment?
 
Be sure to take these photos to your OS appointment, this has happened before. I am going to tag @Josephine to take another look at this newest blister.
:console2:
 
Oh Angel, when is your appointment? You need answers. Prayers and hugs.

Roxie



Middle of August. Thinking he don't care. Cause I've left messages for return call. Oh well. Thanks for prayers and hugs.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Be sure to take these photos to your OS appointment, this has happened before. I am going to tag @Josephine to take another look at this newest blister.
:console2:



Don't know why it keeps doing it. It's painful and burning. I've put the cream on it again. Called old OS cause new is busy. And they said use cream. He can get me in. But have pay 87 bucks. Gez.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Wow, it looked like this a few weeks ago, didn't it? How soon till your dr appointment?


Middle of August. Just to much agervatin. Xxx thanks for concern.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Hi Angel sorry you are going through this have you been checked for some kind of allergy. Stay strong your appt is getting closer. Will keep you in my prayers. Valerie

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
 
If my leg swells it does this [swells and bust open. I don't know why!!!
Angel, sweetheart - you've posted photos of this before and I told you it's crucual you get it seen to ASAP. Now I'm going to be even more frank even though I know it will worry you greatly and for that I am profoundly sorry- what you have is an infection in your knee. That 'blister' is what we call a draining sinus which is an opening caused by the infection. As the pus accumulates, it forces its way to the surface which is what you refer to as it 'bursting open'. When some fluid or pus has escaped, the pressure within reduces and the sinus closes again with a scab. After a bit, the whole thing repeats itself.

That nurse was wrong to tell you to put cream on it because it's not a skin condition and the cream will not make it better, quite the opposite.

Of course, I could be wrong - I can only see your photo. But from all you've described and been through, I'm pretty certain of what I'm saying. However, 'middle of August' is only a couple of weeks away so you don't have that much longer to wait.
 
Josephine is the expert here, so I'm saying I agree with her. But I truly do. Did the OS aspirate near the knee? Are you running a fever and is your knee exceptionally warm? What comes out when it breaks open?
My incision seeped through what looked like a closed incision after my first surgery, then continued to seep after the 2nd wash out surgery, even while on antibiotics. Really your knee shouldn't be breaking open. I'd be heading to the hospital ER where the new OS works out of. That's the best way to be seen sooner.
 
Ouch, that has to hurt, that blister thing is defiantly drainage like Josephine mentioned.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I went to Er there stupid. Said no infection. Just dry skin on incision. So frustrated. Not to mention. I have no bend what so ever and makes me real sad. I try to bend but it just won't work. They told me make apt with OS. And we'll I did. No openings blah blah. Thanks all


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Can you look up an infectious disease dr in your area and give them a call tomorrow? They'll be able to tell you whether or not it's infected. If it is, the longer it's infected the worse it is.
What did they do at the ER to decide if it was an infected?
 
Angel ouch that looks so painful im so sorry this happened. Last year i had a total hip replacement that got mrsa. Five surgerys later and along time on a picc line im doing ok accept for my knee. Your in my thoughts and my prayers take care:)
 
Back
Top Bottom