Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Well at least he is looking for answers. I remember just waiting for days to find out the culture results and weeks for the infection to clear up, waiting is hard, but necessary. You don't want a dr to act without taking everything into consideration, then choice an plan of action.


Yes really sucks waiting. But he is in detail to find answers. Great bed side manner to me. Jus wish I had answers know. Other than alignment.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Angel, I think it's an excellent sign that he is pursuing all these tests with you. I know it's frustrating not to just get an answer, but with this additional information, he will be better able to determine what is going on and how to treat it. It sure beats someone just looking at you and your knee and saying...that's how it is, see ya! You're in better hands here....I still think so.
 
@Jamie

Thanks I think so to. It's all been nightmare.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Hi angel it soundsli like this Dr is on the ball hopefully all will be taken care of soon you have been so strong thru all of this keeping you and your family in my prayers Valerie

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
 
Hi angel it soundsli like this Dr is on the ball hopefully all will be taken care of soon you have been so strong thru all of this keeping you and your family in my prayers Valerie

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk



Thanks just hate waiting. Cause or pain. And pop. Just hope he does something soon. Cause its agervating me to lay and have the pop.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Angel, I think it's an excellent sign that he is pursuing all these tests with you. I know it's frustrating not to just get an answer, but with this additional information, he will be better able to determine what is going on and how to treat it. It sure beats someone just looking at you and your knee and saying...that's how it is, see ya! You're in better hands here....I still think so.


I just wish he would see that it's poping and hurting me. And akknleasge that it's no joke. There has to be other option for pain. But he said he see what the idiot show. 6 weeks is long time to wait.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Hi Angel just was thinking about t you and wondering how you are doing , I read alot in here and some people stand out you are one of those you have been through so much and my heart goes out to you hoping you are doing well. Valerie you are in my prayers

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
 
Thanks tor checking in. I've been in a lot of pain. Just have to take a day at time. Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Hi Angel just was thinking about t you and wondering how you are doing , I read alot in here and some people stand out you are one of those you have been through so much and my heart goes out to you hoping you are doing well. Valerie you are in my prayers

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk



Thanks for checking in. I've been in lots pain. Taking it one day at time. Trying not to hurt self. Waiting for doc apt again. Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Hi Angel, noticed you'd not checked in for a few days. So sorry to hear that you've been in a lot of pain, you've really had more than your fair share. Really hope you hear something soon. Take care. x
 
Thanks just been depressed. But maybe they will help me lol. But yeh I been laying low.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Sorry to hear you are in so much pain Angel I sure hope your new OS can help you please keep in touch. Valerie

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
 
I just read your thread from start to finish. You've had the most awful time. Hope you get some answers soon. Sending good wishes.
 
Thank you so much... It's been a mess... But I'm hanging in there. Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Thanks @Raffs.

I've been in a mess. Life is full of surprise with a knee rescue lol. As that is what mum says. But it's a nightmare. The replace was hard on me. Got easier then got scary. Got the revision. And did good for while. But know I'm in a mess. Can't walk with out crutches. Fill rip on left knee. And fill implant when I move.

But they said there nothing but alignment so I wait wait. Yay. So upsetting.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Sorry to hear you are in so much pain Angel I sure hope your new OS can help you please keep in touch. Valerie

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk


Thanks it's been a nightmare. I cry do often. But I am getting the age card pulled on me. Oh well. Wait wait. Blood tests musta came back good. Cause they never called me. So I am just depressed.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Angel,
Sorry you are having such a hard time, you appointment cannot come soon enough.
If the Dr's office did not call you about your blood test, all it means is they did not call you. You need to call them and get your results, they could be normal or not, you will not know until they tell you.
My Dr. told me if I did not get my test results, I was to call and get my results to keep something from slipping through the cracks.
:console2:
 
@Pumpkln I try to call. I left messages. His words was will see you in 6 weeks and we will go over all results. So I don't know. If there is anything that appears I will call. So I just wait wait. Thanks.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom