Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Sounds like the Dr. saw the results and did not feel he needed to bring you in for an appointment, you can relax and wait for your appointment. You must be counting the days until your appointment in 6 weeks.
FYI, you can ask the lab to send you the results when you go in for testing, they will send you a copy, for your records.
 
Thanks jus hard waiting. Xxxx I will do that.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Well, I am glad you got something happening. You have been waiting longer than I. I am hoping you get moving forward not to long from your next appointment.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@wberry. You been dealing with problems like me. Really sucks. But we all will make it. I am so frustrating by all it.

Woman at Er examined me. Move knee around knew kill me. Made me mad. I had tears in my eyes.
I told woman at Er. She was smart off to me. Poping her gum. I said Lady you ain't in my knee. U don't know what it's like to be in pain each day. Or walk and almost fall. I know I'm unstable. U saw me limp. I know there is a problem. Can't u hear the clunk. No. I said go get a hearing test. Can u see the movement. No I said omg get out idiot. Your the one who said can I get u a wheelchair your limping. Oh man what is that sound. Gez.

Think she was all dopes. She was high strung and sweating. Prob cause she was squeeze on knee and I was mad. Anyways this was before when I went before revision.

Docs care but some don't. Anyways I wish you the best. Some pep I see jump into doc with problems get help immediate. Some don't. And others like us is look at like. Uh ok u wanted me to fix you. I did. Know what lol
We are there money makers. U think that they want us first. Xxx to u


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


My knee and leg is aching so much. I can olny elevate so long with out back of leg killing me. Had take a break... Been setting down. Resting up.

Getting stuff situated for trip. Yes I know I should not. But I promised kids. I had to change some plans. Was going to go camping,boating...

But just going take 3.25 min drive stay at hotel. Get up Sat and take kids to Kings Island. Have ice packs in cooler. Lots of places to set and rest... Cause school starts in on the 13th and I've not been able to do nothing. So prayers for me..... Then after we do that. We will be going back to hotel for night.

I know I should not but I know I won't be able to... Will take Meds and crutches for stability. I don't ride the big roller Costers cause I am scared of heights. So I will be doing a lot sitting.

This wait sucks.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
@Angel1978 why don't you call ahead for a scooter or wheel chair? You won't have to be looking for places to sit and you'll keep weight off your leg.
 
A scooter or a wheelchair will make the trip so much more enjoyable. It's worth the charge for the chair. Look or ask near the park entrance for the rental kiosk.
 
Another vote for something so you'll be off your feet. You'll be able to relax so much more!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
Well I've taken a pain pill. Headed to kings island. We are excited. I've not been. Took me a pillow Crutches. I'm mad at self forgot a ice pack. So I'm happy about trip. Will update later.



FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Angel,
You can purchase frozen peas for your knee, they conform and will work in a pinch. You still need a cloth between you and the peas. The ones in a plastic bag.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Or if someone gets a cold drink steal it for a moment for your knee! :D
 
Angel,
You can purchase frozen peas for your knee, they conform and will work in a pinch. You still need a cloth between you and the peas. The ones in a plastic bag.



❌❌❌❌❌ thanks great idea. I have pillow case.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Have a great time and be sure to baby that knee while you're gone.

Roxie



Thanks I will do that. Xxxx I am a bit scared of some rides lol. But I will be alright. ❌❌❌❌


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Back
Top Bottom