Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Hiya friends in setting in waiting room. I've did all my papers and awaiting an X-ray. I will check in soon... Xxxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


Had the X-rays and well he was shocked. He went out said he has to make some calls. Wondering what that is all about. Lord keep think he calling other doc lol.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


@Josephine. He said that the pain is from alignment issues. I said great. So he said he can't do anything right know. He has to rule out clot,infection. He said more gentle therapy. He said that he would see me in 6 weeks. If sooner if anything show up on blood test. He said he has younger patients and he don't usually do replace. So have get more X-rays. And get blood work and get ultra sound to check for clot cause knee is hot and red... So let's see what happonds.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
It's better than none. But still makes me upset.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Can understand how you feel. Not really what you wanted. An answer of sorts but not the full one you were after.
 
Just catching up Angel. What a terrible time you are having :-( Im hoping that you get answers and can have a good outcome. Lots of hugs xxx
 
Can understand how you feel. Not really what you wanted. An answer of sorts but not the full one you were after.


I know. Docs know days linger.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Just catching up Angel. What a terrible time you are having :-( Im hoping that you get answers and can have a good outcome. Lots of hugs xxx


Hiya stranger. I do to. Thanks for checking in.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
So I've did the X-rays. I did dexicsn. I've did blood work. Know I'm on the table for ultra sound. And ouch lol. But she is nice. Not saying much. Will head over to him again. Have to have special X-ray from start of hip to ankle and see him. So hope he will have some good news or idea of treatment plan. Xxx will update after I know for sure. ♥️


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
I hadn't realised you were having it all done today. Hope you get some good news later.
 
lol neither did I. So I'm worn out know. But have do one more test. Been here since 755


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Well at least he is looking for answers. I remember just waiting for days to find out the culture results and weeks for the infection to clear up, waiting is hard, but necessary. You don't want a dr to act without taking everything into consideration, then choose a plan of action.
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
    image.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 203
Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom