Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Angel, I too, have just read your entire post. I am praying for you. Pain "messes with your mind"as well as your body. All the drug scrutiny is country-wide, not just Kentucky. The government is using a sledge hammer to try and solve an ever increasing population of those who abuse/sell drugs. Here in the South it is particularly bad. Problem is, people who are legitimately in pain are also under scrutiny and treated as criminals. It's so humiliating and demoralizing. I don't think it's going to get any better soon. I know it is not easy, but every is one day closer to your appointment and you will then get everything sorted out. It may take some time, but it will work out. Don't listen to those negative thoughts. Try and stay positive even though it's hard when you are in so much pain.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum




Thanks. It's a nightmare. I just get sickened to the thought of me being in this much pain. Signs is there is a problem. We have to defend our selves every time. It's awful. Anyways hope new oa will help. They seem positive results. I've did a lot of research. And maybe I may just catch break.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Been laying around. Small walk to bathroom kitchen. I so fill it moving. I try walk normal. End up stiff with limp. Can't ice some days Agervates me. Other fill great for while. Ant elevate with 3 have use 2.

Wow just realized how our lanlord is. We have no air. And he is in no hurry fix. We have small ac barley cools I room. And box fan all over other 9 rooms. Oh well barely 5 days till apt. Can't wait.




FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Well it's been a hard day. Had to go yesterday and get my ear flushes had headaches and earache.And have stupid sinus infection. I think what's next.
Day half left till go to new OS. I have everything l need.

Tommrow old OS don't know what to say. Will just pretend that it's all good.

Know when I move leg barley I fill poping. Any movement I do I fill it. And oh agervating.

Not did a lot. Just lay around and think oh please help me..



FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Sorry you are facing more hurdles. Like you said, you will see the OS soon. I know you are concentrating on that. Prayers for you.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Sorry you are facing more hurdles. Like you said, you will see the OS soon. I know you are concentrating on that. Prayers for you.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

Thursday is new OS 8:30 in morning. Yay. Just hope the antibiotic kicks in... Hurtles lol sucks. But soon it will be over with in hopes of good results.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
@KarriB

Thanks for thinking of me. Appreciate it. I a a bit nervous. But it will be worth it. I been laying around following sights orders: :angel:I hope all is well with you to. And Thanks for asking. Xxx
 
Thanks appreciate it. I been a good girl and not doing nothing. Xxx
 
So as u all know i said I was going to old OS today. Well I did. I went to see what he would say. He seem shocked that my rom was down and extension was up. I said I've been in pain..

He said swelling is unreal and should have left as the pain. He said I'm sorry. And I will see you back in 4 months. The pop well knees do that so it's nothing u need sugury for. Or nothing to be alarmed.


I left with pain Meds and some more
anti-inflammatory. I hope he has no idea what I'm up to lol. He said take them and let's get swelling down. Rom ain't up when u come back we do minuplation. I'm thinking uh no way!!! But I was calm and play iniconet...


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Out with the old, on with the new tomorrow I say! Prayers all goes well tomorrow!

sent from my Galaxy 4
 
Good luck today at your new OS appointment, hope they can help.


I do to. It's knocking bad when I move it. Which is pathetic on his part. All he could say is knees do that. I do to hope they can help. Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Best of luck tomorrow Angel hope it all works out.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk


Thanks I hope they can to. I am hopeful. They ranked #1


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Out with the old, on with the new tomorrow I say! Prayers all goes well tomorrow!

sent from my Galaxy 4


Love that saying. Use it all time. Thanks for thinking of me. Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
He should have ordered an X-ray to check not just said 'knees do that'!
 
I know lol. But he did not. But soon I will find out. I've already left and at moms and getting ready. So I will leave 715 to get there by 8:00 and do all the papers fingers,toes crossed for findings and decision.

So I'm hopeful...


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom