Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.



FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
1 Does the align any issue cause the pain down shin?
It will because the bone is giving way.
2 What causes cellulitis? And how does a person get it? My wound was healed and busted open and swelled one day?
Cellulitis is an infection if the skin and fat. It doesn't usually go any deeper than that. Who suggested this was cellulitis?
3 What causes the puffy hard pockets on leg?
Swelling
4 Why does my feet leg go numb when I'm setting on chair for few min?
Because you have a problem with sciatica. Do you have a sharp pain deep in your buttock? Anything like this?

[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


5 What would cause my knee to POp when I move it side to side? And my hip and lower back to hurt? Is it the align issues.
The loose implant in your knee
6 What causes the top of knee cap to burn? I know it's on inside. But can't touch it at all.
Can't be sure about that but it could be connected with the wonky knee replacement
Wondering what in world is wrong with knee.
Did you forget the PM conversation I had with you? I was pretty frank and advised you to stay off that leg.
 
I am staying off leg. It's just when I walk to bathroom. Went to get my Meds today and like killed me. Yes it does hurt in the diagram. It's just all different pains as we discussed before.

The doc at urgent care when I went. She said that was the seeping of the top of scar. It swells and busts open.

I go to bathroom and use it. If I'm on camode more than 2-3 mins I start to fill feet tingle.

I have been setting and doing nothing but short walks to bathroom. Or kitchen to get me something to eat when no one is here. And walking to bed try rest then back to couch.

Just many different pains. @Josephine


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Angel, be sure you are using crutches or a walker when you make those bathroom trips so you are not placing any weight on this bad leg. You need to be totally off it 100% of the time until you get to the doctor next week.
 
@Jamie I am... I am not doing nothing at all but resting taking Meds icing elevating when I can... Because I don't want to hurt self no more.

Or take any chances at falling and damaging my self more.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Take it easy, will help reduce your pain and inflammation.

Thank you for your kind words in my post, you are always a wonderfully supportive person. We need each other to get through this.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Take it easy, will help reduce your pain and inflammation.

Thank you for your kind words in my post, you are always a wonderfully supportive person. We need each other to get through this.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum


Amen it's a nightmare. I am take easy. Pretty much from couch to bed bathroom maybe kitchen using crutches. Fills so different the pain from partial to full. And the Pop and movement. Movement It's usta be noticeable with partial. With this one it's not but facial expressions show all. If your touching and close to it ya can hear. But Ohhh does it hurt ache burn twitch shoot fire lol. It's a nightmare.

Hope your taking easy to and your getting answers to. I will check thread.


We all do need one another cause it's a journey no one understands. Xxx

The knees is nothing to mess with. I fill sorry for anyone who is amputee. I usta work with one. He would say he get fandom pains.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 



I found this on here. Make me fill more hopeful. But staff said he has change to knee. Make me fill better. @Jamie. Hope this is ok to post. I need some positive in life... It's a nightmare either way... Just want to say Thanks.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Snap crackle pop. Oh how I can't wait for the apt. I know there is something wrong with my knee. It's not suppose to do this.

Pain pain go away leave me alone today.You been here for a few weeks in my knee.Can't you see it's annoying me.

For past few weeks while waiting on doc I've did nothing. I don't even want to bend my knee. When I went to get records Meds I knew with crutches something night right.
Getting in out of car was not easy either. So stiff and so many nots. So just laying around waiting.

It's so frustrating knowing you have a problem. U have a doc and they don't care. I guess some is lucky than others. As much money as they make u think they have a heart.

There is this man I know. He goes to the other doc who is in same office. He been there year and has to go to UK hospital 3 hrs away from where j love. So scary . They did both knees last summer and minuplations and have given up on him. He is in mess can't walk with out cane limp and Meds don't work. So if I had not went to other doc and had both knee done by old OS I be on my behind after year. That is real sad. I was real lucky to have help. Wish j would not have went back to him for revision. But it's a lesson learned. Oh how I wish it was all over. Looks and personality can be deceiving. And I've found that our hard way.

Me being sick no calls back.
Me going Er no called back
Me need Meds for over 2 weeks no call back.
Me taking tox screan and have wait week no call back
I call ask for Meds they remind me of apt and money I owe from last year. Gez 9 kids 1 on way 4 vehicles boat 4 wheelers motorcycle 10 bedroom or more manchen go to country club. Come one 87 bucks is like Change.

Anyways sorry ramble. But my leg hurts. Making hip hurt. And with Jo advice I'm being patient not easy. Lying around. Using crutches. It's not easy. But hopefully when I go I will be eased. This doc seem to be good. Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Hi angel I have just read your intire posts all I can say is wow, god bless you. I sure hope the new OS can help you .I will keep you in my prayers.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
 
Hi angel I have just read your intire posts all I can say is wow, god bless you. I sure hope the new OS can help you .I will keep you in my prayers.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk



Thanks and I read yours. Seem we all have ups and down. It's a nightmare with knees. You seem like me with the trouble getting Meds. I don't think the pep who have not had ur done understand. Xxx GOD BLESS YA TO!!


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


Pretty much knee is not swollen that bad.. Till tomorrow or in few hrs. Pain is to max. So have take pain pill. After while the ice agervate me. Like gets to heavy on knee. And burns incision.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Angel, I too, have just read your entire post. I am praying for you. Pain "messes with your mind"as well as your body. All the drug scrutiny is country-wide, not just Kentucky. The government is using a sledge hammer to try and solve an ever increasing population of those who abuse/sell drugs. Here in the South it is particularly bad. Problem is, people who are legitimately in pain are also under scrutiny and treated as criminals. It's so humiliating and demoralizing. I don't think it's going to get any better soon. I know it is not easy, but every is one day closer to your appointment and you will then get everything sorted out. It may take some time, but it will work out. Don't listen to those negative thoughts. Try and stay positive even though it's hard when you are in so much pain.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Try and remain positive, l know it's hard when you're in so much pain, day in day out. Hopefully your appointment with the OS thus coming week will provide you with some answers and give you a glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel.
So sorry to hear about the problems you have getting meds, the GPs over here in the UK are always careful when prescribing meds but we can usually get them, even if they only will prescribe a couple of weeks at a time.
My thoughts, as always, are with you @Angel1978
 
Thanks it's so crazy. But really it's not about the pain Meds. Lord I am so amuned by the pain. I've had it so much.

I do hope the new OS will help me. I seem positive. The video show there good.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Try and remain positive, l know it's hard when you're in so much pain, day in day out. Hopefully your appointment with the OS thus coming week will provide you with some answers and give you a glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel.
So sorry to hear about the problems you have getting meds, the GPs over here in the UK are always careful when prescribing meds but we can usually get them, even if they only will prescribe a couple of weeks at a time.
My thoughts, as always, are with you @Angel1978



Sometimes it's hard to even think. This pain is awful. Pretty sad I would have been 7 months out from partial but had get convert/revision and I've suffer with odd different pains.

I remember I had few days in partial with no pain. And some in the full with no pain. Weird can't wait till it's over. I would love to jump over rainbow at end tunnel. Or go walking shaking hiking. Trip cancel at end month. Cause I know I would drive everyone crazy.

Thanks for the support. Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom