Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Angel, you are going to need pain medication to get you through to the next appointment. Take advantage of the old surgeon and ask them for a refill. Or contact your GP to get a prescription. You will be in a lot of pain otherwise and that is not good for you. You can just play the old surgeon along a bit. He doesn't have to know you are seeing someone new soon. But you do need the pain relief.



I tried. They made me take tox screan and have not called me back.
I have been using Motrin 800 was old script I had and was still good. It done help me a lot but some.
I am going get hold of my regular doc tommrow. I have to go to old OS on wed. And I am going to be secret. But I will tell him how his staff is doing.. This is all a mess.

Can't rap my head around none of it. Thanks for caring.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Today I have been so sad and upset. I woke up. I was in a lot of pain. Called the old OS doc @Jamie and ask for Meds. I know they could hear the sadness/pain in my voice. So I will go and pick up script tommrow. Then I will be alright. Guess I will go and see him one more time just to play it off.

Wondering what in world is wrong with knee. Just don't know why it pops aches. When I walk it is unstable. I have been just walking little as possible. And icing and trying to elevate. But after a while it's awful. Makes back leg hurt worse.

Funny thing pvt number and called old OS and gave random name and ask if old one was taking patients. And they wanted to book me for tonnrow. And I would have had to have films and notes lol. Making me wounder how in world he has room for new patients. Anyways don't matter.

And I called the new OS. And found out there booking till in the middle of September wow. That is awesome to hear. But so sad that there that Book. 1 week away is better than a few months..

Going to ask some questions no one at doc can answer. Nor can the OS staff answer.

@Josephine. I have some questions for you...

1 Does the align any issue cause the pain down shin?

2 What causes celitious? And how does a person get it? My wound was healed and busted open and swelled one day?

3 What causes the puffy hard pockets on leg?

4 Why does my feet leg go numb when I'm setting on chair for few min?

5 What would cause my knee to POp when I move it side to side? And my hip and lower back to hurt? Is it the align issues.

6 What causes the top of knee cap to burn? I know it's on inside. But can't touch it at all.

These all have been a problem and some is new!!!

Thanks



FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Angel,
I am sorry to hear you are having new problems. Glad you are getting some pain medications to get you through to the new OS appointment.
Josephine will be along to help answer your questions,
 
Good to hear they're at last giving you more meds. Gentle hugs to you!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
I know. I hate that I have to wait. Xxx thanks for the hugs. Xxx I need them... I been so frustrated!!


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Angel,
I am sorry to hear you are having new problems. Glad you are getting some pain medications to get you through to the new OS appointment.
Josephine will be along to help answer your questions,



Thanks a lot. It's all so frustrating on me. But heck can't do any better. Yeh on pain Meds. I know they could hear I was a wreck. I will be posting pics to. It all sucks. Xxx thanks


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.



FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
A
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


This is both. Big difference


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
I have been watching so to speak I hope your tribulations come to an end soon pal. Keep smiling

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Angel, hope you get some answers soon. I understand how frustrating and agonizing to have pain and not get any relief or a proper diagnosis. Keeping you in prayer for complete healing and no more pain.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Angel, hope you get some answers soon. I understand how frustrating and agonizing to have pain and not get any relief or a proper diagnosis. Keeping you in prayer for complete healing and no more pain.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum



Thanks I appreciate it. It's been a nightmare. But don't stop me from being a good mom.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
I have been watching so to speak I hope your tribulations come to an end soon pal. Keep smiling

Legin THR Sep 14


Thanks hope your doing well. It's a mess. But I have faith in this new doc.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
So I've been up all night. Set up on couch. Could not elevate killed me. I could not I'ce either drove me nuts. Finally able ice. Going to get Meds today. So I may be able to sleep.

Think waiting game is the hardest.. But I know I am not taking no chances with doing anything. Xx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
I know you are a good Mom! But, I also know how difficult it is to carry on with everyday activities when there is so much pain and illness. I am certain your children know and understand your situation. Hopefully, you will begin to get better soon. Good luck!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I know you are a good Mom! But, I also know how difficult it is to carry on with everyday activities when there is so much pain and illness. I am certain your children know and understand your situation. Hopefully, you will begin to get better soon. Good luck!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum



Thanks and it's appreciated. It's just been a nightmare. Nights is worse. And if I'm on feet all day it' gets bad.

But since the pain got worse and implant started moving I don't do nothing unless I have to.

Yeh my kids are aware and try to
help.
Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Just have 6 days to wait. So just hope I can keep sanity. Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom