Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Well well no sooner apt. And the docs did get the records. They are slammed. I am alright.

Knee has dried up. I'm just ignoring the pain. And taking Meds as needed.

Setting in waiting room waiting for court yay me. Oh I'm so getting the looks lol.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
That's a real pity that you can't get an earlier appointment.

Glad your knee has stopped leaking, at least that's something, l guess.

Good luck with the courts.
 
Court good. Know resting till hub off work. Then home.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
That's a real pity that you can't get an earlier appointment.

Glad your knee has stopped leaking, at least that's something, l guess.

Yeh it's good cause it' was making me crazy.

Good luck with the courts.

Off topic. But results. Know I don't have worry.

Thanks it's all over with. He try to prove me unfit. I said well I'm the one who has raised them. I'm the one who has did all for them. While u lay around dope and drunk.Wrong

Anyways funny he try say I was druggie ams incapable of raising kids. And I was druggie. Lol I took all pill bottles there. And agreed to take nasty swab in mouth for drugs. I said sorry girl is almost 18 liken few months. And boy is 16. Was funny cause he try to walk to kids. They said why try and get us back. U did not want us. So walk away like u did before. We have nice stuff nice home and our mother takes care of us!!! So back off. He was ashamed in the court room. When kids both told all he did. So his agree was go to jail for contempt or give all rights up!!!


And that he did. And at end my boy said my mom may be down with her legs but she still manages to be a mother. She uses a roll chair to help us when she is in pain. But we take care of her. And he said to the judge. Please make us not have to come back here. Cause we don't want to be with him. She smile and said pk. He said promise cause mom is good to us even though she uses a roll chair. Lol. But he has autism so they know what to expect. Watching him tear up kill me.

But it's all over. And he did mention she see me at hospital a lot. I said she is lying. I have proof. I went Er once and saw her in passing. And why go Er. I said cause of my leg. Knee replace issues and I'm trying get better doc. She said understand...


So he try contact boom jail.



So stopped to new OS doc office and took papers to them I had gotten and resigned.

Think they be per many docs. Good reviews and last said she has knee replace 4 months ago no crutches no pain. So makes me happy. Xxx

FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Jamie. No sooner apts. I'm good though. The Meds help for known turned all papers in. Resigned registration papers. Also signed transfer papers. So won't be going to old OS. Thanks sight made me see he don't care. Never call me back from Er visit or tox screan. Letting me set in pain. Oh well. I'm saving my Meds the few pills I have.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
That's good news! Now patience patience patience...until your appointment!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
@Angel1978, glad all went your way in court! Now, go home and relax for the rest of the day!! You deserve it!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®




Thanks been resting home all evening. Since 2:00. This mess has drive me crazy. Thanks for caring. Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
That's good news! Now patience patience patience...until your appointment!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk


Thanks wish it was here. But as I been told there wayyyyy booked. That's a good thing. Xxx thanks for message.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
I'm glad to hear that things turned out in your favor in court. That must have been quite a worry.

Are you on a cancellation list or anything for the new surgeon? I'm glad you at least have an appointment!

Roxie
 
I'm glad to hear that things turned out in your favor in court. That must have been quite a worry.

Are you on a cancellation list or anything for the new surgeon? I'm glad you at least have an appointment!

Roxie



Yeh I am but he is real booked as they are top rated for #1. I am ok right know. Pain is there. I just Don't do a lot. So I don't hurt self more.
But it's less than week away. So I'm alright. Sadness to me. But it's ok.


Yeh court glad it over. Daughter hates me. But oh well. Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Stay positive, hopefully you can get in soon. I am just starting my re-eval process with two surgeons. The scheduling comes after I decide which one I like the most.
 
Today has been a sucky day. I realized how much the old OS doc cares for me. His staff did not call me back. Knowing I need medicine and I am in pain.

Can't get Meds from the new doc cause I am being established. Which really sucks. But I assume I will have to suffer. I'm hanging on to the few that I have.

So I guess I will have to go to his last apt. Which really sucks cause I need to get a recording of him saying nothing is wrong. It's all been a nightmare.

I am so depressed but can't do anything about it. So I honestly think his staff don't know what he does. But if they call me again before apt and remind me of the fee I'm owe...

Anyways have a good night folks.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Today as like the others been rough. Just to say nightmare.

So funny 8:15 this morning. The doc office of old os called me to remind me of my apt next wed and she made sure she reminded me I had a bill of 87.0o I said I will pay when I can. Right know with hub being sick and his Meds cost fortune. I can't pay. I can set u up on pay arrangement. I said I will pay when I can. But I will discuss with him.


I'm thinking oh you can call me for apt and Owed cash. But can't call en for Meds. Ugh hello I'm suffering. My gosh.

1 week till I see the OS. Each day My knee gets bigger and pop is more frequent. I move leg to side and Pop. Move it starlight out and pop. What next.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Angel, you are going to need pain medication to get you through to the next appointment. Take advantage of the old surgeon and ask them for a refill. Or contact your GP to get a prescription. You will be in a lot of pain otherwise and that is not good for you. You can just play the old surgeon along a bit. He doesn't have to know you are seeing someone new soon. But you do need the pain relief.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom