Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

"Let's try a different approach"would be music to my ears after an ouch.


Jean

LTKR (Stryker Triathlon): 21 April 2015
Right Knee Arthroscopy: 25 July 2006
Left Knee Arthroscopy: 10 February 2005
 
Haha could sing opera
@PolarBear60 but they run away. And the knee would probley try to hide lol behind leg I can make a good song from the ouch ouch to the dig on bed. And the wet face from sweets lol. And the drul from dig face in pillow... But there olny do it till I say enoughhhhhhh


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Hi @Angel1978

Just caught up on your thread. You are doing wonderful with that rom. Now it's going to take a while before your TKR feels real. 112 is a fantastic result. You should be very proud of yourself. Well done xxx
 
Hi @Angel1978

Just caught up on your thread. You are doing wonderful with that rom. Now it's going to take a while before your TKR feels real. 112 is a fantastic result. You should be very proud of yourself. Well done xxx



I got to 118 yesterday. Xxxxx I am. But still scares me go go to therapy. I can't wait till it fills good and looks good.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


Decided to see if I could set outside in front of fire pit. Getting geared for camping.

Possibly 1st week of August cause our sons bday he wants go.

On positive note. Just ache today. Not did much. Just set around.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


Does anyone know what these small nots is? As they often hurt. They move around when they are touched.

Pt don't know what they are. Os is booked till my apt June.15




FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
I love being in control.
My regular theorist is on vacation and they have floater here.
She said u need to do this and I will hold it.
She had my knee on her shoulder and was bend it. And it hurt bad.
Well I try it and it like Kill me. She there goal is 130 and up on the bend. And u need to do it.
I got up walk out in tears. Cause it was hurt me. And she said no compliance is not good

I said I refuse to do it. And she said well your knee will get no batter. I said so what. I'd rather it be bad than have u to hurt me. Laying on my belly is bad enough with u pushing down.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Good for you for sticking up for yourself! Do you still have the knots on your scar? I'm not sure what that is, but I'm curious too.
 
Good for you for sticking up for yourself! Do you still have the knots on your scar? I'm not sure what that is, but I'm curious too.



Yes I do. No one knows what it is... Kinda scary. But I'm going to get an X-ray


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Definitely keep us posted! I had a strange scab that showed up after my first surgery...like an inch above my scar. The body is a mysterious thing!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Angel, can you feel anything in the bump? It could just be scar tissue or more likely one of the internal stitches. I'll tag @Josephine so she can take a look.
 
@Jamie just a few nots. A little pain. Doc nor Pt know what it is. So will have wait till 15 for him to recheck.
They do move some. It's weird. I ask him about scar. And he said possibly. But did not look like it.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Definitely keep us posted! I had a strange scab that showed up after my first surgery...like an inch above my scar. The body is a mysterious thing!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum



Thanks and yes the body is.... I don't know what it could be. Thanks for concen.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
It's a stitch, that's all. And a collection of fibrous tissue has developed around it which is what the body does.
It's probably sore because your wound is still new, only 10 weeks as yet. It could also be sore because you (probably) keep playing with it, trying to figure out what it is. Leave it alone and it will sort itself out in the fullness of time.
 
Hi @Angel1978
If this is a stitch - I had internal stitches that I reacted to and then they came out. Initially quite alarming. No one would believe me so I ended up taking pics of them. The end ones were larger, a fancy knot looking like tennis racket thread. in white The others were like light bulb filament in black. At first the incision was burning and itchy with what I described as a fizzing feeling. It then became inflamed and then infected, then antibiotics. It left the scar a bit erratic. It was all quite an ordeal as it can be scary when you don't really know what is happening nor when it will end. For me the last stitch came out at 14 weeks.

Hope this helps and hope it all resolves (dissolves?) itself.
Best wishes
 
Thanks to u both. I just was afraid. I won't mess with it no more.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Hi @Angel1978
If this is a stitch - I had internal stitches that I reacted to and then they came out. Initially quite alarming. No one would believe me so I ended up taking pics of them. The end ones were larger, a fancy knot looking like tennis racket thread. in white The others were like light bulb filament in black. At first the incision was burning and itchy with what I described as a fizzing feeling. It then became inflamed and then infected, then antibiotics. It left the scar a bit erratic. It was all quite an ordeal as it can be scary when you don't really know what is happening nor when it will end. For me the last stitch came out at 14 weeks.

Hope this helps and hope it all resolves (dissolves?) itself.
Best wishes



Thanks helps a lot. I was scared. The pt and os could not figure out what it was.

I've been setting down all day. Cause I've developed some tingling in foot when I walk. Fills weird. Also dorm from big toe in middle cramps bad. I can be doing nothing and it does it.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Hi Angel i have a few of those down my scar. I thought it might be a glump of glue gathered under there.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 

Staff online

  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Members online

Back
Top Bottom