Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Hi @Angel1978

Mmmm those knots look very interesting. It does look like scar tissue wrapped around something. Time will tell x x x your scar is healing so beautifully x

Love Nana moon 27 x x x
 
Thanks @nana moon I hope your knee is doing well. Hope your keeping busy and forgetting about sugury next week. You will be heading for a better life.

You will do just fine. Xxxxx


@chereb Thanks. Hope u are ok and pain is going away. Xxxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Today was a rough day. My leg has been aching. And we'll I think I have the flu. I fill and have been sick. Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Yuck! Something is going around my class with a headache, stomachache and fever. Lasts about 24 hours. Hopefully it's just 24 hours for you, too.
 
Please get well soon Angel. I'm sorry to hear your knees playing up despite the revision xx

Sending you positive thoughts and prayers xxx
 
Thanks a lot I appreciate it.

I will be better. This knee has ached up and stiff.







FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Get well soon xx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Up all night. Sick woe. And to top it all a mirage. Fill sick still but guess I need go therapy. Cause my knee is not cooperating With my excerise.. Been takin Meds from doc. So hoping it all will pass.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
@Josephine @Jamie

Thanks for the advice and helping me knee. I went to Os today. Had a X-ray. And the other doc saw me.
I have scar tissue build up. So he is notating it. For my reg doc. He said I need to have it clean out so it won't ruin my new knee. He said he would document it. And I need to keep reg apt.

So he told me keep icing elevating and massage it. But be easy.
And said keep taking my Celebrex

Wow he was push hard on them lumps. I sorta understand but I don't.


Why does people get scar tissue?



FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Hope you are better soon. I have a little stuffy nose, not bad. Hope it doesn't get any worse. This weather flipping back and forth :oyvey:sure does not help.Hope the Knee gets better.
 
Hope you are better soon. I have a little stuffy nose, not bad. Hope it doesn't get any worse. This weather flipping back and forth :oyvey:sure does not help.Hope the Knee gets better.



Hope you get better. I know I hate it. Hot one day and cool other day. And cold at night. But I'm feeling better. Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Monday it was 85 degrees and Wednesday in the 50s! Next week looks a bit more consistent in the 'burgh. Good to hear you're feeling better @Angel1978.
 
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


It's like a credit card material.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Finally!
You might want to block your name on the card, then repost.
 
Try to erase won't let me


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Finally!
You might want to block your name on the card, then repost.



I never asked for one. Just asked on here how to get proof. Anyways can u erase it. And I repost hiding my name.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Monday it was 85 degrees and Wednesday in the 50s! Next week looks a bit more consistent in the 'burgh. Good to hear you're feeling better @Angel1978.

Sounds like ky weather. Thanks just have to be slow day by day. Xxxx How is your knee??? Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 

Staff online

  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Members online

Back
Top Bottom