Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

I could not do much heal slides. Seem ice elevate leg lifts heal slides is all I get done.


Wow fly Orlando seem fun. I've never been on plane. lol I he scared.
Not to mention be sick. You will get there.


I would love to be clean and tidy up but I get too worn out.


Xxx



SonnysGal
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I'm glad to hear the PT is so helpful.
 
I'm glad to hear the PT is so helpful.



Today was different. A had a different girl. And wow lol I thought I was going to go mad.



SonnysGal
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I got put back on Celebrex again.
Or anyone else who can help me. I've read through material.. I am elevating my leg and I fill like pins needles in back of knee in bend??
What is that from? It don't do it often but it fills weird... I've read over the material. And I can't find no information.




SonnysGal
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Angel, feelings like that are a normal part of the recovery process so please don't worry about having them now and then. You will have all types of odd pains that come and go.

I don't know what your question is about Celebrex.

I have deleted your multiple tags. Please do not use more than one or two tags in a group as we've asked in this announcement. Read the announcement and it will help you understand how tags should be used.
 
@Jamie


Sorry. And is it used for pain? Cause I have the Nucynita for the pain. He said I can take them together. But just wonder if I should space.



SonnysGal
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Celebrex is an anti-inflammant and NSAID. You should not combine it with other NSAIDs like Advil, Motren, aspirin, or Aleve. It can impact pain through it's anti-inflammant properties, so I can see it would be worth a try for you to reduce inflammation. It is something that's prescribed by a lot of doctors in the USA for this purpose after joint replacement surgery. You might want to take it at least an hour or so apart from your pain medication and be sure to eat a cracker or something with both of them so you don't risk stomach upset.
 
@Jamie. Thank you. I been not at all doing nothing to ruin this knee. O been slow and gental



SonnysGal
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hey @chereb. How are you today? Me tierd and ouch ouch.
My pt said lay across bed on tummy. Let leg dangle is a good stretch. I try it. And well lol fell asleep. I know had to been hour. Hub laugh at me. Hurt for a few but walking took that pain away. Relaxes and icing right know. Was up last night off on. Xxxx



SonnysGal
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Angel1978 Hubby and me cleaned the house today. Feel better can relax now. Im a bit sore now though so ice is on. Isnt it strange how you just drop off to sleep lol. Nothing else except elevating and icing. Will do some heel slides later. I slept like a log last night was great after 2 sleepless nights. Starting to get impatient now and want to get back to normal. Still got a way to go. Hope your ok xx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Good day so far. Slept a little off and on. Getting some odd pains. And could not get comfortable. Took a pill. So woke up and made way to kitchen. Made kids get up set in chair. And handed out clean orders lol. They got it all done. And had some pancake mix. Mix it threw them on griddle. And had cinnamon roll. Did all this while setting down. Kids clean all dishes and wipe off tables counter stove loaded dish washer. They was good to help me. Then went set on couch watch tv ice.
Watched some more TV woke hub up.He set beside me and then got ready. I said we have get air.



I had to get some fresh air. So we went to the pharmacy to get my Meds. Hub went in the store to get few things we needed. Olny gone for maybe an hour and I was ready to be home. Setting on couch ice and prop up.


So will be take a pill and resting remainder of evening. Do some slides and take me walk through house. Maybe fold some laundry.




SonnysGal
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


This is what it look like today!!!



SonnysGal
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
U have a fun filled Sunday.



SonnysGal
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Your wound looks great :-) mines is still scabby lol. I am bored too watching pointless tv to pass the time. 6.15 pm here so not long until bedtime! X


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Today is not a good day. Up half of the night. I am fed up with this.
Started walking through the house on the Walker With wheels. Just for the long walk. Cause can't do nothing else. Anyways start walk and looking down between line. Try to get my foot straight. Well I stood there and position my leg. And needless to say it would not move. Lock up on me. So I stop told hub to help me. It went to the side. And it was a cramp spazim or really I don't know. Cause it just was a not on the side. The few steps I did take before I stop was like knee was going go out from under me. Well he was get mad cause I did not have him help me when I first got up. Cause he did not know what to do. So I said pick me up and put me on couch. Note it may be 3-4 inches behind me and beside me. Well he did. He spend 10 min rub Massage my knee. And it finally went away. Like killed me when he was rub. Actually made me sick at my stomach for some reason. Same thing happond when pt was massage it and try to push down on it to get it to extend. That is not the half of it. So I had him out me chair in front of couch so I could extend it. I was sweet to death. And very nervous.


So I needed to get up and I did. After sitting for 20 min with leg up extended on chair. I slowly start walking. And it does it again. This time I felt like I step on something. Which I did not. This weird pain like some one was stab me in the foot. So set down again. And took socks off. Never realized my feet was that swollen. I said lord what is going on. I have did nothing for this to happen.


So I set back down on the recliner this time. Nothing under foot and in it recline. Setting there calm had already taken pill like 1130. And my leg just keep barely jumping and like keep get knot in the side of it.

So had hub grab me tylonal and is time for Celebrex. So just setting here not moving at all because I am scared to. And just setting here and notice my left hip is aching. It's been doing that for while. Did it before partial.


Called my aunt to see what she recommend. Cause doc is closed till Monday. I know I did injure my self. Cause all I do is walk to bathroom for long walk. Set in chair couch recliner. Only been out one time to get Meds. And sat in truck with daughter while son dad went shopping. So no activity. And yesterday set in kitchen with leg proposed up hand orders out. The back to chair.


I am so sad because j don't know what this is Happening. And get call from mom and she tell me my brother had get more test to determine if he an have the sugary.

I just wish this recovery was easier. Just making me fill like I should not did it. Partial was so much easier. This one is not good. And I was told Friday if I did not have no good bend when went for follow up. Then some kind technique he use to get bend. No no I'm just agervate.


Have good day. Happy recovery. .





SonnysGal
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
It's like 2:24 pm here. Kids sleep. They stay up till 3 lol sting tablets. Heck I was awake. Hub was watch game. Kids had been little slaves decided to give them break. Cause they have resting at school this week.



. I can't stand scabs. They drove me crazy.

I saw last in doc who was scratching at hers. Gross me out.




SonnysGal
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Angel, if you are still having this problem on Monday, call your surgeon's office and get checked out.
 
@Angel1978

Definitely see someone if this continues. ((((Hugs)))))) sounds like your not having a good day x


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom