Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

@Angel1978 how did the physio go today? Hope you are well. X


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@chereb

Went great. Easy bends and ankle pumps. She show me a few more to do later on. But I said not try them ouch ouch. Xxxx



FaithMitchMommy
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
You found the bends easy? Im really struggling doing mines. Hurts a lot lol. Think im about 80 rom x


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@chereb

I admitt the bends is really hard. I use my good leg to push it back till it hurts. Let it relax and do more. Hurts ouch ouch. I'm 80 something to. But I'm real stiff to lol. Xxxx I'm watching tv. Been starved all day swaying blood work...



FaithMitchMommy
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Do you sit in a chair to do yours? Or on a table or something? Bending is the pits. Wish you could get it without pain haha x


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@chereb
I do mine setting on edge of chair. Oh very painful. Ouch ouch.



FaithMitchMommy
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Yes its like self torture. Needs must i suppose. Would be good to just wake up and your rom is normal :-)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Ladies......@chereb & @Angel1978, one day you will wake up and have normal ROM. It's the waiting and patience game at your stages that gets sooooo hard. Hang on in there both. Sending you both a ((((big hug)))) x I'm so remembering that constant log leg, mind saying "have I done the right thing" the answer is yes. No more arthritic pain is the best part once recovery takes place x x x your exercising will help you achieve this. You need to push a bit but not to hurt, have a bit of discomfort but not OMG OUCH!!!! That's your ticket to the ODIC (Over Did it Club) x x x
 
@chereb

I know that would awesome. But lol it's take work and time. Lol think we have plenty of time. It's all one big roller coaster. Xxxx

What did u do today?



FaithMitchMommy
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Nana moon 27 I totally am ready. Wait wait ride roller coaster.
Ouch ouch is right. More like
Screamnmnnmmmmmmm
Patients I want it know lol



FaithMitchMommy
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Ah @Angel1978

All you can do is play your games, do your heel slides, walk round a bit, do you like to draw Angel. I'm not the greatest but I find it ever so relaxing x a pencil and a pad of paper. Good for drawing or writing your worries down. The drawing is the best. I'd be so embarrassed if anyone saw them though :heehee:x x x x

Love Nana moon 27 xox
 
@Nana moon 27. Night night. I am going to try to sleep. I can't draw at all. I do often read the bible. So that keep me company.


I can't draw lol.



FaithMitchMommy
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Nana moon 27


@RestAssured
Would u say a prayer for my brother. He has esopigal cancer. Don't know stage yet. He finish his first set of 5o kemo and radiation. And there put feed tube in so they can operate inch by inch to attempt to remove it. He is a good man. His wife well we won't get into that. But I do fill sorry for her.



It's 948 pm here. Hope ya get sleep. I'm lying on hubby lap. He Watching basketball. He has been so good to me. He had to fast all day for blood work. I worried about him. He start to get a headache from not take Meds. And it worried me.Im scared he is going have another heart attack. But I been pushing him to do what's right


I can't wait to be able to bend. That is only thing I want to do. Log leg!!! I want to enjoy the summer camping. We love it. I love walking the trails. And last year before last me and hub had blast. But my knees did a lot of yacking lol.


Well I am bored going watch tv play game something till med kick in. In hopes of sleep.


Pt tomorrow in home.
Then have 3 sessions next week was suppose be in gym but it's in home



Xxxxxoooo night friends love Angel



FaithMitchMommy
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bending is not my strong point lol. Ouch ouch.

Yay me I took a bath. Hub help me. Felt so good. I fill like a human lol.

@chereb
Hope your doing well.



FaithMitchMommy
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Well it's 4:00 am. Woke up to legs jumping and excruciating pain.

I need a maid lol. Or magic. Walker with wheels got along to kitchen real quick.

Lots on my mind. Can't wait to see what future holds with new knee

Recovery is hard. It's the biggest on going roller coaster I've ever rode.


It's like 4 am here and I'm wide awake. So sleep deprived. I cat nap through out the day.


Pt in home today. I got letter in mail asking me to give the home health care employe who enter my home a review. So I call them and it took like for ever it seem to me. All automated. And then my phone dies before I finish. So I decided I would just call
I called the pt office to answer the questions on all the all the staff for everything. And I was ask to name all the staff who enter home. The lady was impressed with my answers. Lol she ask me if this is true what I said. I said mam in December I was a mess and had mean staff in my home. So she and who ever was in room while questions was asking on speaker phone was very impressed
The ones who enter my home. Have been Totally amazing. What is so sweet is my pt on a visit said they each got a gift ,And they all got card.

That is great to me. No joke these staff is awesome. Blah blah no sleep.



SonnysGal
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Well yesterday i done very little. Lay Around watching tv. Today i got all excited for the solar eclipse and we had cloud cover so never seen it.
Done some heel slides and flung on the washing. Had a tidy around and now watching crime tv lol.
I am sick of rom exercises. Feel like all i have done is rehabbed from
1 op to the next. Still needs to be done!
We fly out to Orlando 11 weeks from now so i really want to be reasonable by then :-)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@chereb I am doing well. Had a rough night. Pt today. And she told me that I am not walking correct. She said I am leaning to the side. Which I did notice it. So what she show me is so much easier to do. And I know how to fix it. But I admit it's hard. I need to work on walking straight.


My brother is not doing good. But I am sure it will be better if they can get the cancer out.


I am tierd and have slept most of the day.



SonnysGal
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKRev MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom