Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Thanks. A lot.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi Angel it is so nice that things are going so well for you and going home will be good to be in your own bed. Hoping you are having time to rest and take it easy and hope you and your new knee have a nice smooth recovery. Holly
 
Well done @Angel1978

Please take care. Your family will have to try look after you now or all that work you've had done to your knee will not work. I know it will be hard but you are one brave girl. When I think you're the same age as my eldest daughter...I feel for you x x x

Well done on an excellent revision x x x

(((((Big hugs))))) x x x

Love Nana moon 27 xoxox
 
Nana Moon 27. Got the kids cleaning. And laundry. Thanks. Yeh I'm a bit young. But it been years on my feet. Hub has pizza made for me. They all helping. I can't walk good at all. Very stiff and swollen. But it will get better. He wants me to elevate. But not with pillows Under legs. He wants in under my foot. So leg will be straight. He said that all the hardware was in tack. But there was the knee cap and scar tissue. So he said baby the knee. And take it easy. Ankle pumps. And leg stretches. No cooking and cleaning at all. Walk to and from bathroom. Don't set more than a 30-45 min. So I tell u it's going be rough. Need read material.


This is all new. And pt won't be make it for day or few cause of the bad weather. We getting snow again. And they lazy to salt it. Anyways going to lay down. Talk to yal later.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi Angel it is so nice that things are going so well for you and going home will be good to be in your own bed. Hoping you are having time to rest and take it easy and hope you and your new knee have a nice smooth recovery. Holly



Thanks for all the thoughts. Can't wait to lay down. I was up all night. I am setting down. I can't walk good at all. So kids clean hub making pizza.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
So Angel....did they actually revise the partial knee replacement to a full TKR?
 
So Angel....did they actually revise the partial knee replacement to a full TKR?
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.

This is what it look like.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Yes Jamie. I said it earlier.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thanks, Angel...I thought so but just wanted to be sure since you mentioned the doctor said your partial was not loose.
 
Hi @Angel1978, just stopped by to say hello and hope you are doing well. So sorry you had to go through a revision but hope you will be feeling better and up and about real soon. Take good care of yourself. Glad you have help at home.
 
@Jamie the X-rays was weird looking. It showed it was leaning. And pop cracks was track disorder.

So I'm fine. Just have be able to walk more. Not to much. But it's different feelings than partial.

I was awake through some of it. And wide at end. The doc came in today and laugh about it.




Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi @Angel1978, just stopped by to say hello and hope you are doing well. So sorry you had to go through a revision but hope you will be feeling better and up and about real soon. Take good care of yourself. Glad you have help at home.



Thanks so much. I just have to learn how to walk again. Very slow. It's weird to me.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Just give your knee tlc. (Tender loving care) x read the articles the moderators sent you please. They're only short and very easy to read they will help you immensely x (((((hugs))))) x love Nana moon 27 x x x
 
Hi Angel Good to hear you are home now just have to make sure you get lots of rest and take care not to overdo it. Your knee looks good, I am sure you will have help from your family just make sure to say when you need help your knee is going to like it if you just go slow. Hoping you have a nice smooth recovery Holly
 
Hi ya holly. I just want to be able to walk some lol. Kids out school for snow.
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


So they been helpin me.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


Ouch I bruised. Leg don't fill bad at all. Just when I try to walk. But no worries I ain't over do it at all.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Back
Top Bottom