Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Hi Angel,
Hope you are feeling much better, I'm so glad you've had it done now, here's hoping this is the end of all your troubles. xxx


I do to. Seem to fill better. I know Jamie wanted me to go to other. Well the apt was waste. Cause I had to wait longer. And I was in to much pain. Thanks for the concern.
I fill better.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hiya pal here hoping it works for you

Legin THR Sep 14
Hiya Pal. Thanks for the post. It seem to be doing better. I walked and been getting up. Doing well. It's not pop.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Best wishes for an easier recovery, Angel.
Don't forget to treat your new knee gently.

To remind you, here are the BoneSmart mantras again....
- rest, elevate, ice and take your pain meds by the clock
- if it hurts, don't do it and don't allow anyone - especially a physiotherapist (PT) - to do it to you
- if your leg swells more or gets stiffer in the 24 hours after doing it, don't do it again
- if you won't die if it's not done, don't do it
- never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can go to sleep!
- be active as much as you need to be but not more than is necessary, meaning so much that you end up being in pain, exhausted or desperate to sit down or lie down!
 
Thanks @Celle. I don't want no one mad. But I could not stand a wait no more. It had to be done. I fill better than I did. And I'm in just like 20 percent of pain if even that. Appreciate all the kind words.



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad to hear you're doing okay, Angel. I hope this works out for you. I can only imagine the pain you have been in these past months and I know you wanted it over with. Good luck and please take things VERY easy!!! Your body has been through a lot of trauma and it needs time to heal.
 
I'm glad to hear you're doing okay, Angel. I hope this works out for you. I can only imagine the pain you have been in these past months and I know you wanted it over with. Good luck and please take things VERY easy!!! Your body has been through a lot of trauma and it needs time to heal.




Thanks @Jamie. Will do that. Wait list at cable was 3 months. Could not handle that. So the doc in with my doc did my knee. It's been rough. But I am doing well. Thanks.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I post
@Nana moon 27
Lol my ins won't approve excerise and ice machine.
Has the excerise machine. They olny cover it for 30 days at the max. Dub lol. Anyways I'm glad your doing well.
Thanks for the thoughts. Xxxx angel

Oh @Angel1978
Thanks for letting us know how you are. I just read on my thread that your insurance won't pay out for your exercise. That's rotten. Maybe the exercises in this forum will help. Please relax now and allow yourself to heal properly.

Hope you get some sleep too. Goodnight Angel God bless you x x x
 
Thanks @Nana moon 27.


Yeh but oh well. Have a recliner. And a l shape chair. Will be comfortable. So I will do gental exercises. I will try to rest.
ATTACH=full]30378[/ATTACH].

I got me a hunk here to make me laugh and take care of me. Cause they have lots admits. And pep that has emergencies ;) so hub help me. Xxx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.
    ImageUploadedByBoneSmart Forum1425427386.293029.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 182
Hi Angel Hoping you are being kept comfortable and taken care of nicely. Wishing you all the best and knowing you will do great. Hope you are getting lots of rest and nice that you have your surgery all finished with to now on to a smooth carefree painless recovery all the very best wishes for you Holly
 
I am doing well. Pain is like maybe 5 if that. Getting comfy is hard. But I manage. There all really nice to be. Hard night last night. Puking. Lol the catheter was leaking so they removed it. And I keep on pot like every h0ur 2-3 times. I had a hemavack on leg. And tube came out. My room was nasty. But that came to clean immediately. My call light did not work. They just came in when they heard it. Was rough. But I managed. Walk hall 2 times before noon and I time before 500 made bout 100 feet all 3 trips. Including in the room. All is nice to me. Pt here is sweet. She don't make me move if I don't or can't. Can't get foot on floor good. Wanting stand in tips but gets easier. It's very stuff. But nothing like before and even before partial. Totally different. I've set in chair 5 times. For like he each times. But I'm better than u was. Xxx to all.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Angel1978. Yay it's done and you can concentrate on a bone smart recovery. Slow and steady wins the race. Hoping this time you will have an easier time of it and can look forward to a fantastic recovery coming in to warmer weather xx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thanks for I'm wishing It was warm. But it's not. Weather shown cold and ice and snow. I hate snow. Anyways thanks for all the prayers. And nice words. Had my Meds and know on the pumps and ice machine. So in hope swell will go down. I went to another doc. But they had a list so I prayed and I was directed to another in my original doc office. The hospital staff is all sweet. Just laying and waiting. Home h with starts next day after I'm released. So it's a different company. Xxxxx to all.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear you are doing better
Haven't been in for awhile and just caught up on your posts. Be well stay safe and don't rush!! You'll get there
Susanne


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Hi Angel Happy to hear you are doing so well. I am sorry you were sick I had the same thing happen on my first surgery first night but that got better hope you are not feeling sick now. Good that they are keeping an eye on you and that your pt is gentle do not push it works better that way be kind to you and your knee you are doing so good. I remember the same feeling when getting up the first times leg felt like jello and just a bit tricky to walk at first on the first trip to commode it is like that at first. So happy you have had it all taken care of sounds like you are happy to . Nice the waiting is over and hoping that you feel better each day a little bit and take your time don't rush . Once again so good you are doing so well and wishing you sleep kind nurses and soon you will be going home. All the best for you Holly
 
Hi @Angel1978 ! So glad to hear that your surgery is done and you are doing better. Hopefully this recovery will go smoothly. Just remember to rest, ice and elevate. Take care. Anne
 
Hi @Angel1978 ! So glad to hear that your surgery is done and you are doing better. Hopefully this recovery will go smoothly. Just remember to rest, ice and elevate. Take care. Anne



Thanks. Fills better. Can't sleep. So setting on side bed. Hubby is knocked out. Have took me 1st pain pill since yesterday. Just had to. Anyways I'm just glad it not lock and pop. Appreciate u.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Wishing you an uneventful recovery!


Thanks a lot. Yeh I am setting up on bed. Then side bed. Can't sleep. Pill nycunta. But least I ain't sick. They don't want me elevate right know. I put pillow on end of feet to keep it straight. So it can remain that way cause of way it was before.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Did some on fix my thing to where is says revision? I see it in the email.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Yes, one of the mods made the change for you.
 
Back
Top Bottom