Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Hi Angel It is good you are laying around good to have some time to take it slower. I am doing the same today working on cross stitch watching movies a little tired. I wish you all the best for your appointment on Friday and how much I wish that all goes well for your surgery. Having your surgery on Monday hoping all goes well and this time you have an easier recovery. I have found my second knee is doing pretty good less stress then the first replacement. Think knowing a little more of what to expect has helped and what not to let anyone trying to do pt to it do. You have been very patient and handled this very well hard when you have things happening after surgery but you are strong and will make it through with flying colors. I will be thinking of you on Friday hoping your questions are answered and on your surgery day and wishing you all of the best for a smooth recovery with your surgery. Sending caring thoughts your way. Holly
 
Hi @angel wishing you all the very best for your appointment tomorrow hoping all goes well for you. Hoping you find this surgery easier and that all will turn out for the very best for you Holly
 
Hi @Angel1978
Best wishes for your appointment for a second opinion. Please let us know what that surgeon says.

Do I understand right - that you are getting a second opinion on Friday, but still letting the first surgeon operate on your knee next Monday? That worries me. Please correct me if I've got that wrong.
 
Angel, I'm so glad you are going to see the surgeon I found for you. He sounds like a good person to give you a second opinion on your knee. Please don't feel like you must stay with that first surgeon! If you are comfortable with what the new one tells you and you respect him, just call and cancel your surgery with the original surgeon. It happens all the time. He's a big boy and he can take it. YOU are the important one here and I really want to know you're in the hands of an experienced revision specialist who knows what to do to fix your knee.

Hang in there and let us know what the second doctor says!!!
 
I am doing it mon. Cause I would have to wait twice and long to get it done. And I'm not waiting


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Wishing you all the best on Monday, let us know how you are doing after your surgery.
 
Today is the day. Head hospital know. Having the previous doc assistant do a total knee.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Did it. Fill goo barley pain. Waking around. Was scar tissue build up. And knee was not hold the other cause of tracking. I can bend good. Walking some.
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


And the one in Huntington had wait list and I said no wait.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi Angel :):) Oh I am so happy you are alright so good you are all done and hoping for a very smooth pain free recovery for you you more then deserve a good calm recovery. I was happy to see your post nice you are managing so well hope all keeps going great. Now you will be on your way and by the nice weather hoping you will be feeling like you can sit and have a some sun .Take it nice and easy get lots of rest to . :friends::friends:

I am so happy for you and I am sure you are happy it is now all over. :yes!: Hope they are being good to you taking good care of you and your knee and that you are getting rest. I will be looking forward to hearing how things are going and wishing all the best for a nice recovery great you are bending to and no pain. No more waiting that is good no more having to have it all fixed up for you. I did not bend much at this early time during my surgery so well done. All the best get some sleep and cheering you on great so great and this time will be better know it will all the best :happydance::happydance::happydance: Holly
 
Hi @Angel1978

Oh I'm ever so pleased for you. Did you have to have a total in the end? I managed to read that you feel good, barely any pain, which is marvellous. I'm sending you all my love x x x oh that drainage and bandaging brought back memories xxxx

Love Nana moon 27 xox
 
Thanks to everyone



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya pal here hoping it works for you

Legin THR Sep 14
Thanks bud. Had to go ahead do it. Other wanted me to wait. Could not stand pain no more. It don't Hurt at all. Just bit stiff. I've got the cpu machine. So it's all good. ;)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom