Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Happy Birthday @Angel1978

I wish you a lovely, enjoyable, peaceful time

On this your special day x x x


broken link removed: https://www.tranquilwaters.uk.com/

All my love from Nana moon 27 x x x
(((((Hugs))))
Thanks girly. Xxxx my hubby was good to me.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Thanks
[Bonesmart.org] I just got my new knee.


This is what I got. ;)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
@Legin good years lol fill older than I am.
@pumpkin
@Nana moon 27. Finally a good day.
Guss hub knew I ment business lol.


Thank you all 3. I just relaxes all day. Had session pt. New person
but he&she was was gentle. They was amazed as to the pop.


Xxx to all.



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Its.ok I look eons older than I.am. Found a.job.for.me.father time

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Lol @Legin. Father u silly. Yeh my job is slave lol. Na just kidding is wife and care taker. I love my hubby but sometimes I wana toss him over bridge. But I'd need shoulder sugary cause he is big. Anyways I fill older and look older. But I try look young. My kids lawd had me in make up and curls yesterday. Said I need full like princess. I said I fill like frog lol. They laughed said I'm crazy. But my job is fun.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Well Monday I have pt and a review and they type notes to the OS. But after that don't know. Cause it's been hurt me real bad. And getting hard lift and bend so I avoid it. And so easy excerise. Yesterday pt wow they all was around me. Saying I saw this white and not after. Gez what next. Losing all hope. Anyways had on bday sleepy off on after pt. Watched tv yay me.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Hi Angel Happy you had a nice birthday and am sure you look very nice your kids saw you the way you look and that is what mean so much. Beauty is who you are inside that is the best and sure you looked like a princess to. Take it very gentle with your knee it has had a lot happen to it and so have you and you both deserve gentle treatment you have a good heart can tell the way you write and you should be treated with kindness. I think your picture of your desert looks so good is that banana pudding looks like it or a cake whatever it looks very very good.

Yesterday I decided to bake something have not for a while but used to bake all the time so when my husband went to do some things he wanted to get taken care of I baked something easy recipe one of our favorite things should not have them but a couple once in a while will not hurt peanut butter bars so good he keeps having on so long since made them. I hope you have a nice day and hoping no pain take it easy you need time to rest and all the best to you. Holly
 
Hi @angel forgot to say how pretty your ornaments are and just love your angel. We both share the love of angels and such a pretty angel she is. Holly
 
I agree @lavender Angel has had a nice day. @Legin has a very big heart. He cheers everyone up.

@Angel1978 depression makes you feel like you describe. Unfortunately it's part of the condition. I can turn that self destruct button on very easily but I try not to let it affect me. Lavender is so right it is inner beauty that counts. Personality is very Important.

You are blessed with a loving family, your kids sound so lovely x
love Nana moon 27 x z x
 
Thanks @Nana moon 27 @lavander @Legin


It just seems like it's one thing after another happening. Not only is my mom I'll and has to have sugary . And brother has bar esophageal cancer and i can't be there. I don't get along with that side of family. An know a family friend is eat with cancer and in hospice with stomach cancer. I said what next. Hub being better. His x is nuts. Moves away again with his kids. Geez. I think I may go insane.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. Was good day. But expected arguing. Was far from that. Well I called the doc and will be making apt when kiddos out school for 2nd opinion.
Go pt tommrow. Went out to Chinese today for late gift. Was fun. Hub changes since I said I leave him lol. Xxxx to all.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Wow lol poping moves to other side Gez.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Happy belated birthday angel


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom