Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Hello @Angel1978,

Over here they have a completely different view to PT, we are given the exercises to do at home, so they don't think we need many 1:1 sessions,they just check us a few times and leave us to get on with it.
It must be nice to be back at home, I know it's good to be cared for with Mum, but your own home always feels good, so long as you don't do too much!
Sorry about your husbands hand, how long before he has his surgery?
Good luck to your brother for 26th, your family are really going through it. Xxxxxxx




I don't know because on his sugary date because we have to wait on his ins to approve it. Lol they would not approve mri. And he had a heart attack and has the pain where he had it. So I got no clue. His right is worse than left. I will let u know. Thanks for asking. I am glad to be home. It's was nice to have mom to help. But better home. My fur babies miss me. Lol I come home and my hubby friend who had been staying here. Said my kitty is in heat what I funny sight. She is next lol.
I worry about my brother. But he is in Gods hands. He been like this way before thanksgiving. Close to before Halloween they had given him Meds from doc. Wow wrong call. But maybe they will tackle it. He is a good man. His wife which is my foster sister on other hand no comment.

Wow I hate to hear that about pt. I prob would did better my own self. Cause the home health don't do nothing. Reg pt is ok.

Yesterday I stretched, step up down 2 steps,had ball under knees and bend knees,but lifts,then lay good leg up and bend bad one same as other knee,she put band around legs and had step In box around it,small square,lay on belly lift legs,turn side raise legs,leg clams,then walk a lap,then get on this thing call new step and do 10 min. It's a lot. And some was painful. But I did it. Then ices down. She keeps telling me not normal. I said quads weak he said. So I don't know. Just have wait and see.

Last night sucked. I could not sleep. I think I watched every channel. Meds worked. Doze and awoke like I had been rested. Ans that was olny 28 min. Not good lol. We'll have a blessed day. I will sleep till a few before apt time. Xxxxx Angel


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Good.luck.with it

Legin THR Sep 14
Thanks Legin. Appreciate it. It's all getting to me lol. Have good day. Hopes you and wife and family is doing well.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
This is a hard time for you. I wouldn't worry about PT too much since now you know the exercises you can do at home.
 
@Angel1978 , Just checking in on my fellow Kentucky Bonesmart member. The weather is bright and sunny today in Louisville and I hope it's the same for you!


It is sunny cold and snow lol. Kids is waiting to go out. Hurray lol. I have the flu yay me. Xxx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Hi @Angel1978

I thought I'd just drop by and see how you are doing? How's things going with you? A lot is going on in your life right now and you are doing very well x
 
Hi Anne. Thanks for dropping by. I am really depressed right know. Knee is swollen and hurting bad. Guess it's the weather. I have been watching my husband close. He is not doing well. His blood work came back bad. His triglycerides is up again. Meaning he can have another heart attack at any time. And it's just all overwhelming. Sometime I wish life would be perfect. But guess God wants it this way. I don't know how much more I can handle. He will go and see the heart doc and oral Surgen for his hands on the 12th so I'm hoping I will get some good news. Mom goes and see Nero doc and Ent on the 2nd so hoping it all will work out good. And brother is doing fair.


But enough about me how are ya?
@Nana moon 27

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Hi @Angel1978

I thought I'd just drop by and see how you are doing? How's things going with you? A lot is going on in your life right now and you are doing very well x
Hey ya. I'm ok thanks for asking. I've left message for ya.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Gosh @Angel1978

My thoughts are with you. You say that your knee is swollen are you elevating it much? Remember you're still early in your own recovery. I know you're busy with everyone else but you need to try and make some time for you. In between everything you're doing try to put some ice packs and elevate your knee as often as you can fit it all in.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family xxx

All my love Nana moon 27 x x x
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh @Angel1978

My thoughts are with you. You say that your knee is swollen are you elevating it much? Remember yourvatillmdoryb I know you're busy with everyone else but you need to try and make some time for you. In between everything you're doing try to put some ice packs and elevate your knee as often as you can fit it all in.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family xxx

All my love Nana moon 27 x x x




Yes mam lol I have been Ice elevate. I can barley walk. But yeh better wen helping. I been setting. And I don't have to do a lot. Xxx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Thanks @Nana moon 27

Just real depressed. Husband is ill. He don't care. He is a drunk and mean to me. All he cares about is cigs and beer. And if he gets that he is ok. If not well I pay. Heck I can't do nothing with out being criticized. My kids and I hate him. Just can't get out right know. I worked for my money I get. Yeh he gots job. But I'm still supporting him. I have nothing cause it's alsways beer beer and beer. I talk good because I care. But it's get to the point I don't. His 3 kids are better off with there mom. I see how he treat them. He is just a human that is peace ****. Yeh I thought he changed after he had it.
Yeh for the worst. Me no friends cause he told them all stay away. Or accuses me of being unfaithful. But sadly they was all married. I am the one who gets all his Meds. Lay them out. Makes his apts. talks for him. Pays his bills. I do it. All I get no rest no respect. Just heartache. Anyways sorry tell u. Just sad. But I'm ok other than that.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Angel1978. Sorry to hear of all that you are going thru pain or no pain you need to lay down the law with husband. Cigs and beer not a great combination for someone with heart disease. He's just asking for trouble and he has no right to take anything out on you. Be careful. If he's not treating you right maybe you should stay by your moms. Please be careful keep icing that knee it will feel better. Love susanne


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
I hate my life. I wish I'd not have did it and suffer.
I guess me being down is to much for the trash I'm married to.
He alsways calls me fat and put me down. Saying 65 is retirement.
I say I work for my money and I am not fat. I use to be but not no more.
Oh well I guess this 5 years has did me in. The abuse emotional is enough to drive me insane. Never have I been so sad.
This is a person who can't do anything.
Yeh I brag and say he is great and does this and that. He does but I pay and pay dear.
30 pack beer gone. 566 a month paid today in Meds doe him is a waste.
Spravia deleria Flovent abulteatl advair pravastation efflient lasix potasum cozaet motopolal noravasc aspirin Wellbutrin tylonal codeine

B12 issue iron issue Potassium issue hold fluid diabetic high blood pressure irateable bowl syndrome
sleep apnea sleep apenoa
coronary arterie disease neuropathy
Carpel tunnel miragranes asthma allergies Copd reflux


He has all this but don't care who got his Meds. Who gets his apts. who lays his Meds out. Who fills Meds. Who talk to docs. I do it all. But am treated like garbage.

I don't care for my self at all and wounder why I'm so depressed.
I have not been anywhere with him. The beer and cigs is his best frinds.


Oh well. Thank God my kids ignore him. Sadly he is mean to me but not them.


He claims its his x and family. But he never had them till I came around. And they faded away. But it's my fault. I said what ever. Heck life is another day.
Least I have my God my 2 kids and foster mom.


Nite peeps just had to vent.





Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
susanne, thanks I am. My mom has her family there.

I don't care what happens to him. He was a mistake. Soon I will be out of it. If he want to hurt self oh well. Not my problem. 5 hundreds buck Meds just being waisted.

Just another day to me. Thanks for caring.
He don't bother me. Know how to fight him. Ain't afraid.



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
The idiot had a heart attack oct 3 blockage 95 percent still has 2 at 70 oh well.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Oh goodness @Angel1978, you really are going through it at the moment. If he wants to destroy his life, so be it, but he has no right to drag you down as well. You and your children deserve so much more in life, you really are an angel supporting him and doing everything for him, and getting nothing in return, other than emotional abuse.
You are having such a difficult time at the moment, I am so sorry, life isn't much fun for you now. Can you go back to your Mum's, I know you said it was cramped, but if he has to manage on his own it might make him think, I can't imagine it would change him. How would he cope without you arranging everything for him? You are supposed to be resting yourself remember. Do take care, I'm thinking of you xxx
 
Ellejay, thanks but he could not. I'm try to take care. I just ignore him. Can't go to moms cause she is having trouble and I can't get up down steps. I'm ok thanks.



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom