Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

Threads. I get all mix up. Xxx sorry. I've been soooo sick. Stomach fevor. It's been a mess. But I had go to urgent care. Where they was mean and hatful. I let them know though. We don't have a doctor on call where my clinic is. There is 2 docs. But there great docs. Xxx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
I wish I had a hobby. I can't keep mind to read. Normal just listen music and watch tv. And set and cat nap. Yeh I went urgent care I set with temp 103 vomiting with blanket and bp face red. They came in the wait room and took me to side and swab me. Took can still X-ray. I told them I had knee replacement. And well I set for hrs. And by time I set I told my hub to give me a tylonal and zophran. And well we set. I got so mad. I said can ya actully get a patient that is sick instead of a pill head of a crazy that frequently on my unit. So I walk out cause fevor broke. And I was still puke. There just a holes. I'm a little better took tamau tylonal zophran


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Pt today. Yay me. No water till tomorrow. Have new pt. let's hope she is good and will listen to me. Unless they had knee sugary they are rough. If they had it they can relate. Xxx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Well it's a he away from pt. yay me so if u all hear me scream. Some one come and save me. I think the pt may be scared of me. Since the last incident. I was told I look like devil. I said cool. Cause I play my nice. And u make me mad and u better run. J/k anyways this pt is hard. The ones who come in the house lazzzzzzzzzzy that's why I am in such shape. Xxxx to alllll!!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Well pt today. Made me sad. Pain and I took pill.
My bend is bad. And the knee cap is POp like in video. So it's alignment problem.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Angel, it's sounding like you really need to meet with your surgeon. When do you see him next?
 
I met with his Np he was in sugury. She got hold him told him all send him video. And he message her and she call me. So he set up apt Friday. He said was not good at all. ;-(
 
Hi @Angel1978
Remember that this can be fixed!! Whatever the problem!! I'm glad that your os was able to see video of your knee. Once fixed you will find a big change in your knee.
How are you feeling today? The flu is hitting a lot of people. Even our house. I didn't catch it yet. Hope I don't too.
Take care!!
Dana


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Angel, I have looked at your doctor's information (what little is available on the web) and it appears that he is more of a general orthopedic surgeon than a hip and knee specialist. I suggest that you get his opinion of what is going on, but then make plans to go see a revision specialist in another, larger city. If there is a tracking problem with the patella, you really don't want this surgeon to try and fix it. You need a knee specialist.
 
@Jamie
@appaloosa girl

Thanks the Surgen does revision. It's a big mess. I go on Friday to be evaluated. The pt kill me. But I did it. I am ok Thanks.. I have been real Sick. In hopes tommrow will be better. Felt better today. Went to pt. Had taken tamaflu.

I will know more on Friday. @Jamie hsve u saw this before.

Xxx to u both.
 
I may not have made myself clear, Angel. What I'm saying is that it doesn't matter what this surgeon does or doesn't do. I think you need a more experienced person to evaluate your knee as a second opinion. Additional opinions never hurt and they can help you make the right decision.

Revisions are not simple surgery. You need to ask questions of this doctor like....how many knee revisions he does in a year.....what is his success rate for revisions. You have a right to know this. If a surgeon only does a few of the type of surgery you are needing in a year, he is less likely to be as good as someone who does primarily that type of surgery week after week. The only information on the web I could find about your doctor was that he specialized in certain types of hand surgery. If that is the case, he's probably not the person you need to help you with a problem knee.
 
Thanks but I'n ky. Once a doctor cuts on you they won't touch u. And I saw him for emergency visit at 33o. He said I have patella tracking syndrome. Anyways he is going to talk to his other Surgen and see what he thinks. I'm ok. I got a shot today so I'm all good. I do understand. And ins is tricky here.
 
So the Surgen will take a second look after the X-rays and ct scan. But he did tell me tracking disorder. So it will have to be fixed.
When I don't know but has be done soon. Here in ky once you are cut on no other one will touch you. Ok u reason I have this one is cause the one I had before retired and left the state.

I really don't care no more. Bought to say forget it.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Hey all. Been feeling down. Surgen said Monday will have to be reopen. He know in nervous. So he is not telling me a lot. My patella pops in and out and it's painful. I'm so stiff and incision is tender. Around knees is to. Scar look good. But real swell. Ice hurts incision when cool. So anyone tell me anything.


I will know more Friday. He said he wounded why happond. I said I've been good. Not fell. Ones in ky your cut on no other Surgen help u. U get the surgery ans mess up. U out luck.


I was doing so well and boom happond. Video is in my thread.
Had X-rays ams said the implant has shifted. Which knee is moved. No longer straight.
Had water pt felt good but could fill pain.

Thanks xxx
 
I ant make sig. Just have iPhone.
Had a few artiscooes. 4 on right 4 on left include hemotima removal.


1st was dr r in wv. And shot blood clot went to er. She was not there went on vacation. Call doc on call. He had do emergency sugury. . She would not see me after that.
Moves to ky. And doc who did in wv had friend who see me in ky. So had 2 more scopes. Well he retire to Florida and left me search with no records. Soooo found this one and been through. Shots tenge and pt. Know partial. And face other. Dates is odd Cause 2 year prior had procedures.




Rka nov 20 2013
2 weeks later had to surgical have blood clot removed with hemovac for 5 days. Said it was a small mass of hemotima


Lka dec 2013 same ordeal. And actully had cut like tick tac toe design on left side.

6 weeks later pt for 6weeks 3x day for 1 hr.


Then doc 1 2014 partial knee
 
I am sorry you are unwell and probably rather anxious @Angel1978 - We are all keen to see how your appointment with your surgeon goes on Friday.

Please post on this thread which is your own personal thread. By sticking to your own thread we can follow your progress and try to help you. :)
 
@Angel1978 ,
Your surgeon said you that you have a tracking problem with your kneecap and he is going to go in and try to correct it.
This is called a revision when they go in a second time. Have you asked him how many revisions he has done? Have you asked him for a referral to a orthopedic surgeon that specializes in revisions?

I also see you had your right knee replaced November 20, 2013, did the same surgeon do both knees?

If Ice hurts try putting your cold packs in the refrigerator so they are not as cold.

Good Luck,
 
Sorry pumpkin I mess up. Was just artisopes.


My Surgen has did revisions. And he knows this problem is there.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom