Barbaraj
supremo
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2018
- Messages
- 2,391
- Age
- 76
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Ha, ha, @bickypeg, loved that comment about how naked people in real life look far different than they do in real life! I'm not a fan of communal changing rooms but that's what they have at my gym and I've gotten used to it. I am a little self-conscious about my scar, but I've managed to hold a bath towel in my teeth as I'm pulling off my pants and then whipping the towel around me quickly as they slip down. It's worked so far, although the scar is probably the least of my body worries! But I've seen that even the most gorgeous of girls have a bit of cellulite and somehow it's reassuring to me to see women of all shapes and sizes, and really nobody cares what we look like, I'm guessing. @SurreyGirl, I think it's sometimes okay to pay for something like a nice gym if it actually works for you, and you'll use it. My gym isn't inexpensive, but knowing how much I'm paying monthly is a bit of an incentive for me to actually go and that's worth it to me. Of course, if you can get your husband to pay for it, all the better!




