TKR Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery

I wonder if you can do some upper body work for part of the time to get that 30 minutes?
 
Probably the Donkeys..........OOPS I mean the Broncos.
I do like Peyton though.
Hi HF. Hope all is good. :flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile:
 
@hopefaith Hi, how are you doing?
It's 7:10 pm here and hubby is already ready to go to bed. He has to get up so early for work. I find it hard to fall asleep before 11 pm.
 
OK I would take that back if I could. P.M. is not a donkey like J.E. was. He is second greatest QB after A.R & before B.F. Actually that is what the fans called the Broncos when I lived out their back in 1985 & 86. How's that for backpedaling? :bicycle1: And I still hope all is good in your world. :flwrysmile:
 
Hi @hopefaith, been busy for a few days with both Granddaughter's here. 2 & 4 years old. It takes all the energy I have to keep up. Keeps me in the real world though. Love it.
I lived with a friend in Louisville for a bit then up on Lookout Mountain, West of Golden.
Worked in Denver on the East side of I25. Tough drive both ways. Got to know a lot of great people from Boulder to Evergreen. Glad you are getting better. It takes time & not that time heals all but you learn how to cope with the things that get you down over time. Unfortunately some things never heal. Although I am thankful for what I have had in my life. Nothing lasts forever. Hope that doesn't sound to corny but I think you will understand.
 
Hopefaith,
Congratulations on the birth of your second grandson. It will be wonderful for you to see him tomorrow.
Take care of those knees, they are still healing.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery
Mary-Jean, sincerest congratulations on the safe arrival of Everett! He's going to be a beauty, wow 9lbs in weight. Oh I'm over the moon for you! What fantastic news!!! Xxx

Thank you for sharing your good news. Now I can go back to my next catnap happy in the knowledge something good and really exciting has happened for you. Well done honey.

All my love Ann xxx
 
Back
Top Bottom