TKR Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery

I have missed you all so much. anyone else I will think of the moment I press reply.

@Nana moon 27 I hear you about your fears about your daughter. That is unsettling for sure!@chestnc it was amazing that we both posted on each theirs thread at the same time.:)

@Quasi Are you okay? I sure would love to hear from you!
I wish you all a peaceful, less pain day.
maryJean (aka hopefaith)
 
Well between you and @chestnc and others, your prayers have worked. I walked up the stairs normally for the first time in over 12 months. One step per foot, left, right, yaay x x x and most of al xxx thank you and God bless you the same x x love Ann. (((((Big hugs)))) x x x
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@hopefaith, was so lovely to log in and find some posts from you, I'm so glad you are back. Hearts can be very painful as they heal, and take as long as surgery, but they DO heal in time. Sending you lots of (((((((((hugs))))))))))), hoping they will help xxxxx
 
Well between you and @chestnc and others, your prayers have worked. I walked up the stairs normally for the first time in over 12 months. One step per foot, left, right, yaay x x
And that is what it is all about! Normalcy!

Soon, going up or down steps will all be sort of "vanilla"---you will just do it---as you are meant to do.

That is a big victory---and they will continue to add up!
 
Admin notice:
Please stop using multiple tags - they are not designed to be used that way and will get corrupted if they are copied and pasted.
 
@hopefaith

Hi Mary Jean,
Your friends will still check your thread. I check every day, to see if you have posted. I think that several of us have your thread on "Watch this thread" and get notifications when you post.

You can still tag individuals in the body of your message. It's just that the system can't cope with multiple tags at the start, and people who use tablets only see a list of tags, instead of seeing your message.
 
MaryJean, of course it is your choice to stay or go but I do hope you won't decide to leave us.

This is a system issue with the tags. We want BoneSmart to work effectively for all our users and we have just recently discovered that it does not when tags are placed in large blocks or when many, many tags are included in a single post. The tags were not meant to be used this way. So we now must have some guidelines for everyone when using the tag feature. In the coming days, you will see an announcement about the change....Jo and I are just working on getting things finalized now.
 
MaryJean, of course it is your choice to stay or go but I do hope you won't decide to leave us.

This is a system issue with the tags. We want BoneSmart to work effectively for all our users and we have just recently discovered that it does not when tags are placed in large blocks or when many, many tags are included in a single post. The tags were not meant to be used this way. So we now must have some guidelines for everyone when using the tag feature. In the coming days, you will see an announcement about the change....Jo and I are just working on getting things finalized now.
 
I hadn't meant to quote Jamie. Don't know why that happened but yes, as @ msmech said it isn't the "what" it is the "how" .....very abrupt and somewhat hostile.
 
I think part of the issue is the abrupt manner in which issues are addressed. Technical issues could be explained with out hostility.
It was a notice, not a post. Business-like and to the point. No value in prettying it up with smilies and platitudes. I was not and never am, hostile. Firm maybe but never hostile. So please don't imbue me with that appellation. I would hope you all know me better than that.
 
Back
Top Bottom