TKR Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery

Hi @hopefaith


[Bonesmart.org] Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery


It's so lovely to have you back xx I've missed you so much. I hope all is ok and look forward to catching up with you xxx

Love Nana moon 27 xox
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for all of your kind wishes. I have certainly missed you all. Your pictures are wonderful and @Phil75070 those eyeballs just won't disappear will they? :heehee: My knee continues to heal slowly. If I am emotionally upset it gets more inflamed. Still frustrated at how little I can do before it is uncomfortable. I have had some very long weeks trying to continue to heal with a very serious depression. It feels endless at times. People say it is a long process. For me it is slow and arduous.
~hopefaith
 
Hopefaith,
Glad to hear from you, sorry you are having continuing problems. We had surgery at the same time, I still struggle with knee pain and discomfort with very little activity, but I can do more that I could a month ago.
You are not alone in your struggles with your knee.:friends:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom