Guest viewing is limited

TKR Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery

Hi @hopefaith I've just been catching up on your post. How are you today? I thought I'd pop in and see how you are doing. You are doing wonderfully well, mental health issues are so all consuming and I think that unless you've actually experienced it, it's hard to explain. I've been heaps better mentally since I cracked up, cried and sobbed, breaking my heart on that kind nurses shoulder when I was in hospital. I'm still on my antidepressants though. Hope faith I hope you managed to get on that programme. You are an amazing person, always so upbeat and supportive even when things are in a "dark" zone/place. We are all here for you. You only have to look at the wonderful support you've received from everyone to see how much loved and popular you are because you are the lovely person that you are.

Catch you later
Love Ann xxx
 
I was not able to get into that program. Cost prohibitive with my new insurance. Soooo frustrating. I won't say more about that here. I still have my therapist and have two groups that are free. I am grieving more than one thing. It has been hard since my son got married. We still see each other but we were always so close. It is another grief that may not make sense to many of you. But for me it is very real and hard.
I hope you are all doing well. I need to catch up with you all. I am so sorry for my absence. I won't explain for the 40th time why. I think you all know by now. You all are such caring people.
My knee has been hurting in the back. I have heard on here that is common. What IS that? It aches.
x x x
hopefaith
 
Hi Mary Jean, I'm so sorry you didn't get into that programme. It would have meant so much to you.....pesky insurance companies eh? Xxx

I do understand your grief with your son. When mine left home I had something called "empty nest syndrome" oh I was so terribly lonely. Even though I had my husband he couldn't replace the mother son bond xxxx

Don't worry about catching up..it's not necessary honestly xxxx

Love Nana moon 27 xxxx
 
Thanks @Nana moon 27. Most men don't talk about those kind of things.
I had to learn to talk. I even had to learn how to cry. I was one of those that kept everything buried inside.
It all most killed me. I am thankful for the good help I got & if I can help someone else even a little it would be nice. At least they know that they are not alone.
Sometimes I don't mind the physical pain as it makes me forget about the mental pain. :rolleyes:
 
Believe it or not the mental pain is worse in a different kind of way. Thank you to who still drop in to see how I am. Very lonely and when I post I the morning, which I shouldn't it is the worst. I think of you all a lot . @Celle thank you for that. (:
 
@Nana moon 27 thank you! I don't spend much time on your thread, not because I don't want to , but because it moves so fast so I have trouble keeping up. I'd love to hear how you are doing and think of you frequently. You have encouraged me so much in a lot of ways. You are a very lovely, caring woman! So glad to have met you.
x x x
hopefaith
(MaryJean)
 
Yes @ironman60 thank you for your honesty. I shouldn't post in the morning because that is the worst time for me usually. I blame myself for a lot of this. My former cried at parades and such, but not the real painful things he had gone through before we met. We had only been together 5 years. There's so much I don't understand ,but I have been told that is part of grief and someday all that will fade a lot. @Jamie said this is my thread,so I am going to go for it and be more open on here.
~~hopefaith
 
Hi @hopefaith I hope you're having a better day. I'm doing quite well this time around. The knee does feel different even though I'm in pain and a bit stiff x x x x how are you getting on? Xoxox big hugs x x xx
Love Nana moon 27 xoxoxox big hugs for you xoxoxox
 
Back
Top Bottom