Guest viewing is limited

TKR Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery

Nice to see you MaryJean! I logged on with the intention of digging out your thread to post and see how you were doing. I'm sorry you're having challenges (all the way around) still. No, this is not a mental health forum, but you have made friends here who want to support you in whatever you're going through, so please don't think you that you shouldn't post about whatever is going on with you. Heck, I've posted about dating, kitchen cabinets, my dogs, the weather and anything else that comes to mind. This is your thread and you can post whatever you'd like sweetie. We're here for you, however you need us! xoxoxox

Glad to hear your knee is improving!!! Wonderful news!!
 
Hello Mary Jean @hopefaith

The mind and body are so inter-connected and both need a gentle approach for recovery.

This forum provides that gentle approach for us all and as @DogLoverx3 said, this is the place to feel free to share and be understood.

Post and share when you are able, but even if I don't see you on the forum, know that I am still thinking of you.

May comfort be with you in your journey,

Cathie
 
@hopefaith .... this is your recovery thread. That means you are free to post about all aspects of your recovery journey. If mental health is part of that, please don't hesitate to share whatever you would like. I think you'll find BoneSmarties support it all when a member is in need! After all....we are family!

 
@Jamie You are a jewel. Okay all I will start posting about my journey. I need to get ready for my treatment, which you will hear about later....on my thread.
You are all family. It has been such a journey...
~~hopefaith
 
@hopefaith Thought I would check in on you. I agree with the others, that we are all here to support each other in everything. It always helps to be able to talk about our problems, isn't there an old saying that goes.... a trouble shared is a trouble lessened! So share your troubles!
 
Hi @hopefaith, went to sleep early and woke up. Hope you are doing better. Mental health issues can happen to the best of us. The good thing is that you recognize and are dealing with it. Through all you have and are going through you are still so supportive of others. When there are multiple things going on with the body as you and I have sometimes it is a slower healing process. With the RA I have and with the fibro you have these auto immune diseases are enough to send one over the edge. Then we have our personal life dramas we all do and knee replacement surgery... and the pain, and the set backs, it no wonder more of us don't have mental health issues. Some may and may not be as brave as you to say. Know that I am praying for you :prayer: :praying:, and thinking of you and want you to heal, your whole body. Have a blessed week. One day at a time. Thank you for the compliment, without even knowing it I am glad I inspire you. Take good care of yourself, one day at a time. Will PM you. @Jamie, perfect video, so right on for our friend.
 
I want to say hello to all of you. I am getting ready to go to a treatment session. I only have a few more that were supposed to help with MDD, but I am afraid they haven't so I am meeting with someone tomorrow to go into a 1/2day treatment program next week. I hope my new insurance covers it. This journey is so long. I wonder sometimes most of the time if I will get better. I ask for your prayers or whatever you do, for me. Mornings are so hard. I will try to write later. I miss you all so much. It is hard to keep up with everyone when I am moving so slow emotionally.

~~hopefaith
 
So glad you are going into the half day program! I was hoping that would be your choice. It's good to hear you have some pros helping you. You will heal. I know the time between now and then seems interminable. My cellulitis has healed well but even with the IV antibiotics I believe the UTI is still there. A very bad bacteria there. I'll have a test for it again on Tuesday. I'm very worried and sick of being sick.
But keeping the hope and faith that your moniker so inspires in me. You must keep these too. Remember I'm only a PM click away. Hugs, Christie
 
@hopefaith Just a reminder:

[Bonesmart.org] Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery
 
Back
Top Bottom