Guest viewing is limited

TKR Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery

So, some of you got tagged and others not.....sorry. I am too sleepy to go back and fix it and editing doesn't seem to correct it anyway. Posting at 2:00 isn't probably the best idea, but it is nice to know you all are out there when one feels so alone.
~~hopefaith
 
Hi @hopefaith - sorry you are not getting a good zzzzzzzz. Lovely Autumn day here and I am off with husband to watch him mend his boat! Splendid days!

(Actually, while he does that I am snicking off to my fave dress shop for a natter with the owner and perhaps find a few delectable delights? Nana Moon has warned me to take a big bag so I can hide them from view. Good thinking!)

Wont be around all day

XXXX
 
@hopefaith - I'm so impressed that you were able to tolerate jeans! I'm not ready for that at all! We must have been practicing the changing of the guards as I was up until 2:00am when I was finally able to sleep. However, that got me up too late for morning service. I feel that when the messages speak to us, we are where we need to be.

Hope you have a great day!
 
@hopefaith

One of the things I like about BoneSmart is that, no matter what time of the day, there is always someone here.
It does help when you can't sleep, or when you feel alone.

I hope you have a good day today. I get the feeling that things are gradually getting better for you. :friends:
 
Thank you @hopefaith I am good but in a "step-down" unit due to sleep apnea. Waiting for an hour now to go to my room on joint replacement floor. This must be the worse floor in this hospital. My GP has been here 3 times trying to get things straightened out. I am afraid there is no hope. Same thing happened with my first knee - they will be getting a nice online review about this floor - NOT! Wish me well in making it from floor 2 to Floor7 - ridiculous!!! Sorry you got my vent!
 
We all had some frustration with the hospitals. Seems to be the way it is these days. Hope life is better on the TKR floor.


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom