I would ask for all of your prayers today. I am having a really hard time. I am told it will get better, it just seems like it won't when I am in the middle of it.
~hopefaith
@hopefaith. I sent you a PM. Need to get ready for my first PT in months plus an eye doc appointment. I'll check back in when I get home. God bless you.
Glad you are back home safe and sound @Celle . Now for a few days with your body clock all messed up I expect.
Don't you just love jet lag??? Hope you had a great time on holiday and with your family.
@hopefaith - how are you doing today my friend? Hope things are a little less painful and a bit brighter for you.
Lots of love, hugs and thoughts winging their way to you.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.