Just thought I'd add this. When my hips failed 10 years ago, I could barely hobble around with a cane much less carry anything. After hearing about it and seeing YouTube videos demonstrating it, I bought a Clax Cart. This is a German-engineered folding cart that, when unfolded and assembled vaguely looks like a shopping cart. Assembly is basically popping on the wheels and pulling apart the folded cart so that it is upright. That and unfolding the top box the way you'd unfold a cardboard box. It is polypropeline, very light, VERY strong and maneuverable with one hand. Before my first hip replacement, I kind of used it as a walker, putting my weight on the middle of the top box.
After surgery, I'd use my walker but gently push the Clax cart ahead of me with one hand. To change direction meant simply giving it a very gentle shove in that desired direction. Post surgery I still use it to unload my clothes dryer to transport clothes to a convenient folding place, to carry my coffee carafe/coffee lightener/cup/book/radio to the front porch every morning and to unload my car after grocery or cat litter shopping, filling it up and shoving it up the non-ADA ramp from walkway to my back deck. I have no doubt that it can hold more than the 80 pounds I load onto it, but I lack the physical strength to shove more than that up the slightly too steep ramp. They are pricy. I paid $350 ten years ago, but in terms of price per use, it has cost me apx $0.0000000001 per use. I use it for EVERYTHING. It is about the best $350 I ever spent! Anyone who is mobility impaired should get one, preferably BEFORE surgery.